News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2016 US ELECTIONS
Hillary Clinton during Saban Forum speech: if Iran breaks nuclear deal, 'military option should not be taken off the table' -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
At least 32 Islamic State militants killed and 40 injured Sunday in 48Hours airstrikes by British Army in Syria, human rights group says -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CVk3KpYUEAALwBe.jpg

Photo: Seattle police vehicle damaged in high-speed chase, shooting -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FYI
On Sunday at sundown, Hanukkah celebrations will begin around the world, and will last for the next eight days.
Paris is one of many cities in which its Jewish population traditionally holds various public Hanukkah ceremonies, with its outreach organization Chabad Lubavitch usually sponsoring over 60 celebrations around Paris, including a menorah lighting at the Eiffel Tower. Last year over 6000 people participated in that menorah lighting ceremony, which has been a tradition for 25 years.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FYI of Jews Hanukkah Celebrations:
They first brought out these collections of candles on poles. The candles instantly the objects represented the Jews' hatred of Christ. The candles were joined together to form the shape of the devil's pitchfork. Those Jews delighted in lighting a candle for every time Jesus screamed in pain on the cross their forefathers made. When they finished, the fully candle-lit their home .

~I feel sorry for the Christians.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Elderly man missing after falling into flood water in North London during Storm Desmond -DailyMirror

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
London's Metropolitan Police say officers are searching a residential address in East London in connection with knife attack

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
INDONESIA
At least 18 killed as commuter train slams into a passenger minibus at a railroad crossing in Jakarta -AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
55,000 homes in Lancaster, UK, and surrounding areas will be without power for days, Electricity North West says -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FRANCE RRGIONAL ELECTIONS 2015
Voters across France are casting their ballots in regional elections seen as the first electoral test for leaders-AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A rocket attack has killed the governor of Aden city and 6 bodyguards, per security officials -AP,Reuters