News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EUROZONE FINANCIAL CRISIS
Germany's Chancellor Merkel says haven't solved Eurozone crisis yet, mistakes of the currency's founders still not resolved -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
GREECE
Greece signs 1.2 billion euro deal with Germany's Fraport to lease and manage 14 regional airports -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIA
Russian inspectors to perform observation flight over Turkey, Russian Defense Ministry says -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL AND PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
IDF forces arrest 11 Palestinians overnight in West Bank -JerusalemPost

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
INDIA
India's foreign minister Sushma Swaraj says Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Pakistan in 2016 -BBCindia

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Saudi Arabians vote 17 women into public office in municipal elections, Interior Ministry reports -NBCNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wet Weather Reaches Drought-Stricken West Coast
West Coast residents are dealing with the third winter-like storm in just a week. More wet weather is expected due to the El Nino weather system. (Dec. 14)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AUSTRALIA
Australian politician Ian Macfarlane's move to Nationals blocked by Liberal National Party State Executive -abcnews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prominent Chinese rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang stands trial for social media that were critical of the ruling Communist Party -AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA TENSIONS
South Korea to step up readiness against potential attacks by North Korea, defense ministry says -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CRISIS
Israeli authorities say they opened investigation into actions of officer who fatally shot 16-year-old Palestinian girl-AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Imam of a Southern California mosque that was damaged in an arson attack said that the families that come to the mosque are constantly concerned, and is thankful that no one was hurt in the attack.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
California Mosque Fire Investigated as Arson
A Southern California mosque was damaged in a fire that authorities said was "intentionally set." It occured at the Islamic Center of Palm Springs, and was contained to the front lobby, fire officials said. No one was injured.Dec 2015)