News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1670305618892.png
RIYADH: The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief) distributed 92 tons and 127 kilograms of food baskets in Yemen’s Marib governorate, benefiting 5,166 people.
This is part of the Food Security Support Project 2022, which is being implemented by KSRelief in Yemen and aims to distribute more than 192,000 food baskets weighing more than 20,000 tons to needy and affected families in 15 Yemeni governorates.
KSRelief also continued to implement its voluntary medical project for specialized surgeries in Gambia, which is being carried out from Nov. 28 to Dec. 4.
Since the beginning of the campaign, the voluntary medical team has performed 105 surgeries.
Also, KSRelief distributed 1,644 winter bags in Pakistan, benefiting 11,508 people.
This comes within the framework of the relief and humanitarian projects and voluntary programs being implemented by Saudi Arabia, represented by the KSRelief, for a number of brotherly and friendly countries.
~Alhamdulillah

~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A retired U.S. satellite could fall on or close to the Korean peninsula, according to a South Korean government warning issued this morning. South Korea's Ministry of Science and ICT said the American Earth Radiation Budget Satellite is set to fall to earth at around 12:20 to 1:20 PM. on Monday and that the Korean Peninsula is one of the regions that could be affected. The ministry said the majority of the satellite will break up upon entry into Earth's atmosphere.. but some debris may fall across a large region. The ministry called for people to look out for emergency texts regarding the situation and to remain indoors.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Murky skies and poor air quality continue here in South Korea due to high levels of fine and yellow dust. The fine dust level is expected to be "bad" across the metropolitan area and surrounding regions including Sejong city and central Chungcheong Provinces. The Korea Meteorological Administration categorizes concentrations of fine dust between 81 and 150 micrograms as "bad" and more than 151 as "very bad." The bad air quality as well as dryness will be relieved by Friday with rain forecast nationwide.