Bridge Tv, Man charged with wife's

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:salam2:the problem is this kind of people just show up only when a killig happen and its connected somhow to the religion of islam and start lucturing us about humen right and and women rights but never say anything when something like this happen in the cristian or other religion and never say any thing about the autrocity comited by the amirican cristians war machine against inocent cvilian children an women in faluja iraq and evry day in afghanitan and plastine and so on or this people they dont dserve to live in peace like everone in the world

salam aleikum
I agree with you ,but do you think we should give dawah by blaming one person for everything what is happening in the world? do you think that will work ?

Lets not generalize please ...

"Repel [the evil] with one which is better[i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger ,and to excuse those who treat them badly],then verily! He ,between whom and you there was enmity ,[will become] as though he was a close friend."
Quran 41:34

Islam is Peace

waaleikum salam

JustMe1111111

salam aleikum
Ok brothers and sisters please stop attacking Justme111,she stated her point of view and she has misconceptions about our religion as many people do ,so it is our duty to explain what Islam is ..Quoting each other words and blaming for what been said won't help anyone ...

And please lets read all the posts before going to conclusions...

waaleikum salam

Thank you for putting in a good word for me. Yes your right I do not Understand Islam. I Originaly Quoted on this site for one reason... I was Slightly Angry with the Word IF he killed her. I myself did not think of my Harsh words before I quoted. I happened to know the Woman and I was Basically Sticking up for her. She did not Deserve to Die by this way or any other way but Natural Causes. She was a Wonderful Woman and Wonderful Mother.
I got on this site just by reading all the headlines online. I didnt mean to step on anyones toes or insult anyone in anyway.
I do not believe in Killing Humans or Animals. God Created us to Live Amongst eachother Peacefully, he did not Intend for us to Kill Eachother and Hate as much as everyone does.
I Live my Life as Happy as I can and in Peace with anyone I come in Contact with. I dont Judge People by there Race or Religion. I can say that I do Hate People who Harm others Intentionally.
I will no longer Quote on this site or even Visit it. It seems as though to me, Sticking up for Aasiya to Condem the Man that took her Life in a Barbaric way has Turned into a all out Fight back and forth.
Everything has been Blown out of Proportion.
I Live Peacefully.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Everyday the Best you Can!!!
Peace

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Ok brothers and sisters please stop attacking Justme111,she stated her point of view and she has misconceptions about our religion as many people do ,so it is our duty to explain what Islam is ..Quoting each other words and blaming for what been said won't help anyone ...

And please lets read all the posts before going to conclusions...

waaleikum salam

Thank you for putting in a good word for me. Yes your right I do not Understand Islam. I Originaly Quoted on this site for one reason... I was Slightly Angry with the Word IF he killed her. I myself did not think of my Harsh words before I quoted. I happened to know the Woman and I was Basically Sticking up for her. She did not Deserve to Die by this way or any other way but Natural Causes. She was a Wonderful Woman and Wonderful Mother.
I got on this site just by reading all the headlines online. I didnt mean to step on anyones toes or insult anyone in anyway.
I do not believe in Killing Humans or Animals. God Created us to Live Amongst eachother Peacefully, he did not Intend for us to Kill Eachother and Hate as much as everyone does.
I Live my Life as Happy as I can and in Peace with anyone I come in Contact with. I dont Judge People by there Race or Religion. I can say that I do Hate People who Harm others Intentionally.
I will no longer Quote on this site or even Visit it. It seems as though to me, Sticking up for Aasiya to Condem the Man that took her Life in a Barbaric way has Turned into a all out Fight back and forth.
Everything has been Blown out of Proportion.
I Live Peacefully.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Everyday the Best you Can!!!
Peace

HI
There are many people out there who dont represent Islam the way it is ,you should not have bad impression only because of some people are ignorant of their faith ...
Islam is Peace as a religion and it calls for peace ,no matter what and how Muslims or those who call themselves as such, represent it ...
I think many of us sometimes get very sensitive ,and answering without thinking ,may be because there is too much in the media going on around Islam and calling us Muslims terrorists and other names ...

You are welcome to visit this site and to ask any questions ...

Islam is peace

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam

Ok everyone I put this thread just for the news not to argue, he is in jail and will go throught trial and will get punishment for what he did, it dosnt matter if he is Muslim, Chirsitian or JEW a criminal is a criminal no matter where he is from so on that the thread will be closed.

Thanks for every one in puts.

Salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.