Bros.& Sisters. plz spare few seconds..

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Assalaamualikkum Warahmathullah

Tomorrow, i.e. on 26th Dec. 2006, Insha Allah, I will be leaving for our holy city Mecca for
performing hajj and also visiting Madina Munawara. So, if anybody got hurts from my side
in any aspects specially through the mails and responses, plz forgive me and pray for me..

Your brother

Basheer

FrenchMuslim

Aleykum salam brother. May Allah accept your hadj , bless you and protect you.

Inshallah you'll make duaa 4 all the muslims

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualaykum brother may ALLAh tala accept your hajj pray for us that ALLAH guide on right way the way of our beloved prophet MUHUMMAD:saw: and prayed for every one
:wasalam: :hijabi:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:wasalam:

Subhan'Allah....it is ALWAYS good to forgive and forget!

May Allah reward you for your humility and intention and accept your Hajj together with all our other dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

May Allah grant you a safe journey to and fro, together with all other travellers, Ameen.

Please forgive us also for our shortcomings,
May Allah cover all our faults on the Day of Judgement Ameen ya Rabb.

We leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem (Allah the Most Merciful)

Wasalam

On behalf of
TurnToIslam Team

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Alhamdulillah.....May Allah Subhana Wa Ta`ala accept your intention for Hajj and make everything easy for you dear brother, please forgive us for our faults and remember us in your prayers too insha’Allah....

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam brother,

May Allah accept your Hajj and bless you.

Please make dua for us!

wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Brother Basheer,

May Allah (swt) accept your Hajj, and make it possible for us as well to fulfill the fifth Pillar just like He (swt) made it possible for you insha'Allah!

Please do not forget us in your duas.

wasalaam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:

May Allah accept your Hajj and may he open the doors of Al-jennah for you.

Dont forget to make Duaa for our Muslim brothers and sisters who are going through tough times. And also make Duaa for all the Muslims in general.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah, :allahuakbar::allahuakbar: may Allah swt blesses u and all those muslim pilgrims with"sabr" and haji Mabrur.. pls pray for this wonderful site n all those wonderful contributors of this site . may this site lead more non-believers as well as ignorant "born muslim" like me for one, unto the straight path and the Deen :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi: