Brother in Islam

rameezmahmood

Hello,

My name is Rameez Mahmood and live in Canada. I dont know where to begin all i can say is that ALLAH HO AKBAR!! Allah has chosen to guide me. When a human being lives in a place like Canada every service is avaliable to him/her may that be the good/the dirty/the disgusting/ and the downright wrong... i think people will know what i mean... , and for me fortunatly Allah bistowed upon me great parents, best human beings i have ever met HONESTLY!!... What i am trying to say is that Mashallah i had everything but actually i had nothing before a few months ago. I was born muslim, raised muslim (my mom being a full 5 time hardcore lol muslim, my dad... not so much but getting better now masallah) but i was never really a muslim. sure i went to friday prayer and many times missing them which i have heard like 3 times miss means you are considered non muslim im not sure... but either way ... i can't call myself a muslim looking back :p

I dont know for sure what happen or what sparked me I guess it was a trip to pakistan to meet all my cousins and i guess my uncle sparked it because he is like the coolest guy i have met and he became so religious and always had been a great guy but he was even better and seeing him made an impact on me... insallah allah shall reward him in the most :bananabb2in: but i think it was mostly the site: www.harunyahya.com that really got into my concious(which he told me off) i dont kow when i started looking and reading his site but when i did ... allah ho akbar!! it really hit me i was sooo shocked at how true islam was and the fact about this life... i am only 16 and allah chose to guide me i am so greatful... all praise is to him!! and talking about Harun Yahya his coming back to deen is also another great story sort of like mine ... because well... its on his site everyone should see... I MEAN EVERYONE!!!:tongue:

I read that website and articles non stop it almost killed me of regret on how much good allah has given me and what im doing with it... i wasn't really a bad person but iv done my share of bad things i know that for sure... specially for a teenager living in such a irreligious society .. its hard very hard but with faith in allah it all changed...

I didn't know how to pray so i learned that first i was never good at memorizing but the speed i memorized the neccary dua's and ayats and so on for prayer was shocking just took me 2 days to learning all of that masallah ... i can't be thankful enough of this favour from god... i learned and since then masallah i have missed only very few prayers and insallah allah is all forgiving ... but i pray 5 times now and have a great understand of the truth of this life... i am out of ignorance... and talking about ignorance...

It is amazing to me how ignorant people are in this world its like they are deaf dumb and blind because all the facts of this life are in their face and it keeps punching them in the face but they dont feel it... its amazing ... out of all things that is the most amazing on the ignorance of people and the weakness of humans to follow in satans path even when common sence shows how wrong they are... this is the result of irreligion.. in high school i meet alot of people and since this change in me i can see things differently and have alot of arguments with people about this stuff ... an example of the ignorance of people is that ... for example a friend of mine... hindu/athiest/agnostic/does not care... does not believe in all the clear signs i brought him about the authenticity of the quran and so on ... very long discussion... so in the end i ask him simple question...

Me: Don't u think that since everything or every theory out there can't explain such a perfect design out there in the universe ... that somehow it just came... is that logical to say... no... so isn't the obvious thing that this perfect design was created!! by a creator... or god... HIM: amm... sure... Me: so dont u think that this god would at the least!!! what his servents or his creations to at the least acknowledge the fact that he exists , and if yes dont u think the least we can do is praise God... or in other words ... pray to him like humans do... HIM: NO.......

and that was my last try to try and convince him because some people are just deaf dumb and blind like the countless examples in the holy Quran...

Just the things that started to happen in my life after i became a good muslim like everything having a meaning and everything good and everything .. .just made and makes sooo much sence now that no matter what i just can't say no to God the people around me would believe truly sad...

But i am one of the guided ... and surely my jihad will be a successful one

ALL GLORY TO ALLAH ... he chose to guide me and because of that my brother following me i think lol is now 5 times prayer good muslim, my dad getting better a freind of mine coming back... life really turned around for me:) it really did

Hope everyone reading enjoyed reading this its my life story and if anyone want to know more... i would be delighted to talk in details how the miricales of allah took place in my life and how my life turned ...

and lastly turn to islam.com u are going a great job ... you are my favourite website and the new look is very nice and invitiing ... im insallah gona post ALOT great website i ahve read and seen i think everytihng!!

GLORY BE TO ALL THE MOST MERCIFICUL AND KIND insallah he will guide more people to his light like me

rameezmahmood

Me again:) ... Rameez... sry i forgot to say ASSALAMALAKUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA BARAKATHU:) im very... my mistake... i can't believe i forgot haha

nasiihah

In the Name of Allah the beneficent the Merciful

Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu

MAASHALLAH, all Paise & Glory is for all, we seek his forgiveness! Your story touched me really especially the below..

"ALL GLORY TO ALLAH ... he chose to guide me and because of that my brother following me i think lol is now 5 times prayer good muslim, my dad getting better a freind of mine coming back... life really turned around for me:) it really did" (QUOTE)

Allah the All Mighty has a plan for everyone, may Allah increase guidance in you and those around you...For whom ever Allah guides non can misguide him and whom ever Allah misguides there is no guidance for him.

And in relation to people that you argue with about certain things you have to make sure to have patience insha'allah. Allah loves those who are patient!

Jazaak allaahu khairn for your message May Allah bless you and continue showering you with his guidance AMEEEEEN!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah Wa barakatuh..

Thats a beautiful story brother. may Allah help you and all of us and guide us all to the straight path.

Regarding learning Islam, its important we are careful with our choice of websites and try our best to seek what is closest to the Quran and Sunnah inshaAllah. :)

Alhamdulilah, am glad to hav met you. Welcome to the website, i hope to hear more from you inshaAllah.

Wasalam

Ameer

keymah

salaaam!!!

my name is kimah and i'm from malaysia.Actually my english is not very well.But i try to improve my english.That's why i joined this forum....Now i studied at malaysia and 2 years more i will grad.In malaysia,the hottest news is about lina joy(a murtad muslimah).Now she want to be a kristian again(masyaallah!!!)

AishaR

Asalm brother

What a great story, thank for sharing that with us. May you continue on the correct path.

Salam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Re:Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!:biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen):)

:wasalam: