Video Brother Rasid from Christianity to Islam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/rasheed.jpg[/imgleft]Bismillah, Brother Rasheed used to be a Christian and God was always important to him, he grew up and was influenced heavily by the hiphop culture in his teen years and he became materialistic. Alhamdulilah he later found Islam. In This video he talks about his life before Islam and how he became Muslim and why. Interesting story about how he forgot to pay for an item and whilst on his way back to return the good, was caught for shoplifting. This made him embarrassed as he was from a kind and good family, even though he was innocent. It made him think about God and Islam.

[vg]-2134535507344646367[/vg]

thanks to http://www.lightuponlight.com for this

Anssam12

The Sunnah of Mohammed (PBUH) guides us to the Noor (SWT)

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

SisterKhadijah

ALHUMDIALLAH

SALAAMUALAIKUM AKI'S & UHKTI'S..:ma: 2 THE VID!!:) DAT IS SO INSPIRING MY MUM WAS LIKE THT WEN I REVERTED BUT ON THE DAY OF RECKONING WE ONLY ANSWER TO ALLAH (S.A.W)

Akilah

alumdulillah! I wish we can all be so blessed as Allah has blessed him with his light. Ameen. May Allah reward him over and over.

MRasheed

Mashallah! but what has forgetting to pay for the T-shirt lead him towards islam? I don't get this:confused:

The T-Shirt incident was of course very devastating and Bro. Rasheed was distressed when he was on his way home from the Mall. He needed someone to talk to but his parents were on vacation. Because of the interest in Islam that his female friend had ignited in him, he remembered that he had said he wanted to visit a Masjid. So instead of going straight home from the Mall, he went to the Masjid instead.

amina_23

[
Mashaalllah Brotha I am so touched by ur story. May Allah continue to Guide you and us Inshallah.

thanks to [link removed] for this[/quote]