Video Brother Richard from Belize - Journey to the Right Path - The Truth

truthseeker

Masha Allah

:ma:

Very beatuiful story. As we see the brother struggle to find the Truth, we should always thank Allah for blessing us by finding it and keep thanking all the time.

May Allah help us to stay on the straight path.

Saadi Sharif

Masha-Allah

This is yet another collection to many videos of brothers and sisters finding the True Path. Subhan-Allah, it is a wondrous thing that so many brothers and sisters share the same feeling of the Truth!! Everytime hearing the story of such journey reminds me of the guidance Allah gave to me when I asked for it from the deepest of my heart and how overjoyed I was to receive and recognise guidance from Allah.

I pray to Allah that may He help us stay on the Straight Path, the path of those on whom His Grace is bestowed upon, not of those upon whom is Allah's wrath, nor of those who go astray.

Ameen.

Abdi Alfattah

Allahu Akbar
Masha Allah

Asalaamu Caleykum Brothers abd Sisters.

This was another beatuiful story, Masha Allah.
JazakAllah for sharing this video and story of our brother with us.
We who are born as muslims and groud upp muslims, we
should thanks Allah for that, because as you see in this video,
it's not easy to be a new muslim.

May Allah, Help our brother with the true religion(Islam) and may Allah
learn him more about Islam.
Aamiin.

Wasalam!

Kayote

Salam,

Masha'Allah such a wonderful story. Its stories like this that brings a smile to your face & make us thank Allah for blessing us with Islam.

As others have mentioned, may Allah continue to guide this brother. Amen.

One thing, the interviewer is most disappointing, that is one way not to question other people, one needs to be soft & gentle towards newly converts. They are already going through this stage by themself, why push them! & on camera as well.

Salam