Brothers plz help me with this

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

im a 17 years old and my beard does not come properly like its comes full on the chin but the side part and the chin part does not connect ( i mean from the sides it end there is a gap the from the chin it start)

im very well aware that all muslims should grow their beards i read that "The shaving of the beard is such a act that it is continuous, and is exhibited all the time. When performing salaat too, this sin remains with him. Similarly during Sowm (fast), Haj and all other Ibaadaat this sinful act accompanies him. " and i also read that " This incident is described in detail further on. After death in the grave we will first be shown the countenance of Rasulullah (saw)will intercede on one's behalf, he sees a face and a appearance that is not according to his Sunnat, and he turns his face away ! How unfortunate will this be? "

Therefore to grow a beard other than that which is specified is also incorrect. The Shari'ah has commanded that the length of the beard should be one fist full, when held from below the chin

so brothers what should i do now at this age? should i keep it ? or when i comes properly then i must keep?

i read all this on this site http://www.islam.tc/beard/beard6.html

plz brothers help me!

///...JAZAKALLAH KHAIR...\\\

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=1189&ln=eng for Fatwa about beard.

Of course, as you already know, it's Haram to shave any part of the beard. I think (in my humble opinion) that you can't cut what is soon-to-be your beard, but you should trim the moustache as you are supposed to (trim it close to the mouth I.E. cut some of it off).

undacova

i think it depends on da madhabs u follow...der r difference in opinions...so plz check it up...

:wasalam:

albinsaid09

Beard

Majority of the shafii scholars, like al-Nawawi and al-Rafi‘i and many later scholars ,say that it is OFFENSIVE (makhruh) to shave or trim.
For mazhab Hanafi, the beard to be a fistful is wajib.
But how long is fistful....
Unlike the Shafi`i school, the Hanafis do not define things precisely when no precise definition has come from the Lawgiver. In fact, this is an established principle that Abu Hanifa based countless rulings on. As such, you will be hard pressed to find a "precise definition" of what a fistful means.

Wassalam
:SMILY259: