Buisness In Islam

:salam2:
I've a problem, because I'm studying Economy, my wish is become a Manager in the future inshaallah.. I like so much buisness, we know that Islam is a perfect religion, Islam give us all about Buisness and Behaviours with people...
my problem is buisness now, don't respect rules of Islam, for exemple we must use "Riba" and other things...
If I'll work in a company, I can't change that :(
I think am going to hate Buisness and Economy, and I don't have an other option..
what do you think about this problem.
Please give me your ideas and your advises..
assalamu alaikum

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

We all deal with it Brother. Almost all companies in the world deal with Riba.

Keep studying & keep trying to better yourself. Be the best at what you can be.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Riba is HARAM but the question of working in a company involved in Riba has been extensively dealt with by scholars.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Asslamo Allaikum,

Riba is HARAM but the question of working in a company involved in Riba has been extensively dealt with by scholars.

So is it possible to work in companies who deal in Riba ? Rasul Allah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam did business with jews and christians as well. But I think they (jews and christians) dealt in riba, which Islam abolised.

shaz_1999

I reckn Riba is Haraam but in sme countries we worry bat dat but in odas like dis we have ppl who own shops dat sell fings like Cigeretts we r nt aloud 2smoke so why do ppl sell it.

Also ppl who sell clothes dey sell such reveling clothes dats bad 2.

Every single fing we do should represent dat we r muslims. We cant work in supermarkers (I understnd dat sme ppl hav2) serving ppl alcohol and haraam meat.

Plz ppl fink bat da job u hav dz it represent wat u belive in???