'Burn the Qur'an Day'!

islamdonlyway

:salam2: hope everyones good. and eid mubarak.

This Saturday 11th Sept is 'Burn the Qur'an Day'!

The extremist preacher, Pastor Terry Jones, has vowed to destroy 200 copies of the Holy Qur'an on a mass bonfire outside his church in Florida, USA, on the anniversary of 9/11.

Every Muslim should feel the pain, the outrage and the humiliation at watching this... and we know the hadith:

"Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest of faith." (Sahih Muslim)

cant belive this is happening and going to take place, im going MADD !! please brothers and sisters make dua to allah, and also try and do something..ie, write to local newspaper, Get your views in the news and influence millions of people.

:angryred:

sliver

:salam2: hope everyones good. and eid mubarak.

This Saturday 11th Sept is 'Burn the Qur'an Day'!

The extremist preacher, Pastor Terry Jones, has vowed to destroy 200 copies of the Holy Qur'an on a mass bonfire outside his church in Florida, USA, on the anniversary of 9/11.

Every Muslim should feel the pain, the outrage and the humiliation at watching this... and we know the hadith:

"Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest of faith." (Sahih Muslim)

cant belive this is happening and going to take place, im going MADD !! please brothers and sisters make dua to allah, and also try and do something..ie, write to local newspaper, Get your views in the news and influence millions of people.

:angryred:

I understand your anger but as of right now anger is not the answer. What needs to be done is for us is to take a calm and centered perspective on this. This man is obviously trying to get us all mad and he has succeed by the way. I feel we should take action but must remember that actions speak louder then words and thus must chose our action wisely. This whole day could rile up the muslim extremist and that something we don't want. All am saying is take the right action because if you don't it could come back to haunt you.

islamdonlyway

I understand your anger but as of right now anger is not the answer. What needs to be done is for us is to take a calm and centered perspective on this. This man is obviously trying to get us all mad and he has succeed by the way. I feel we should take action but must remember that actions speak louder then words and thus must chose our action wisely. This whole day could rile up the muslim extremist and that something we don't want. All am saying is take the right action because if you don't it could come back to haunt you.

jzakallah for the responce..yeah i agree, they just trying to rhile the muslims, and this wil only as you said make some extremist more influenced.we muslims should cooporate with the best manners, and also politically.apparently, there could be a deal, they want the ground zero mosque to be shifted and if that happens the event wont take place.lets see, wil get news tommorow on eid day inshallah.

arzafar

He chickened out after pressure from us and florida authorities. well done muslims from around the world for making your voices heard.

i believe that such actions are done by kuffar to test our iman; to check whether there is still some life left amongst the muslims or not.