BUSH IS DELIVERING HIS FINAL ADRESS TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AT THE UN!!!!

Khalil2u

:muslim_child:His time is limited you guys. Subhanallah!! I cant wait until its over. I am an American and have always been proud to be an American until Bush came along. This man has ruined so many things in our beautiful country. I don't believe either of the new guys running can undue what he has done. I 'm just glad that he will soon be gone. He still has a little bit of time left to create more mischief. He still continues to create mischief. As you see in Pakistan. I have a bad feeling that he will go out with a bang. I have a feeling that he will do something else horrible before his time is up. I pray to Allah SWT to hasten the days until this psycho is out of the white house. :tti_sister:I pray to Allah SWT to protect all of human kind from men like this. :tti_sister:Allahu Akbar!!!!!:hijabi:

diane_k

No kidding! And all I can say is that with all that has happened, even the staunchest republican will vote for Obama and wipe out McSame and Malibu Barbie......Did McCain really think that us American women were so stupid as to fall for his plan to lure Hillary supporters? NO WAY, we are INSULTED! That woman he chose is straight up redneck trash who is nothing more than a puppet for her husband and McCain........A political prostitute.

I feel the tides changing and see Obama as the clear popular vote winner for the election and if he doesn't win, then we all know are system is terribly flawed. I predict if he loses there will be chaos and riots everywhere....we will become what we have watched unfold in other countries for YEARS!!!!!

OBAMA 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islam!!yay

Although Im to young to vote and I dont know which candidate is better I'd still vote for Obama . I cant stand republicans anymore .

diane_k

Although Im to young to vote and I dont know which candidate is better I'd still vote for Obama . I cant stand republicans anymore .

Maybe too young to vote, but not too young to ROCK THE VOTE!!!!! You can volunteer to help register voters or put up signs........

It's funny, traditionally Dems have been kind hippie chic liberals....I have seen more CONSERVATIVE people than ever with Obama stickers no their cars and signs in their yards..........He can unite the people!