Bush threatens war with Iran

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070129/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_iran

Read the article. But, here's two thing that caught my eye:

WASHINGTON - Deeply distrustful of
Iran,
President Bush said Monday "we will respond firmly" if Tehran escalates its military actions in
Iraq and threatens American forces or Iraqi citizens.

"If you're in Iraq and trying to kill our troops, then you should consider yourself a target," Defense Secretary Robert Gates said last week.

Know that the United States' government believes/knows that Iran is funding groups to attack America indirectly.

No doubt about it: the United States is prepping for war with Iran.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:

Not suprising really. It's not a question of 'IF' now, more like 'when'.

wasalam

Walaykum Salaam
It depends. If Bush doesn't do it, then the next President might. If Hillary Clinton wins, then there most likely will be war with Iran (she believes in the exact same things that Bush believes in, except replace "Iraq" with "Afghanistan"). If someone else wins the election, then I'm not sure what'll happen.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

Not surprising news at all; they are like the zionists, they are looking for "lawfull" excuses to their crimes as usual:

U.S. heading for Middle East nightmare
from http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=13267

And if there really are not real agents from Iran, they just will say that there is... just like they were looking for weapons of mass destruction from Iraq before. By the way, have they already found them yet... ?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
By the way, have they already found them yet... ?

The Bush administration blamed the British, I believe. They said that the British had "faulty intelligence" which lead them to believe that there were weapons in Iraq. I don't believe it, but I'm just telling you what they said (last year).

If you look at history, all great powers will fall. Look at Rome, Egypt, Greece, Ottoman Empire, Persian Empire, Genghis Khan and his followers. The US is the most powerful in the world right now, but it's bound to fall sometime in my future or my kids future.....etc.

The media brainwashes people here, it's so easy to forget why is the US in Iraq? Whatever happened to the "weapons of mass destruction"?

Is it justifiable to attack a whole country (Lebanon) for 2 Israelie men?

What about the prisoner of Guantanamo Bay, whatever happened to the Constitution providing the right to a free trial and having lawyers?

What about the ignorant cartoons of the Prophet (pbuh)? What about the Pope's biased and ignorant statement of Islam?

What about Abdur-Rahman, the US has authority on who should be prisoners of a country? They make the decision of who deserves the death sentence or not?

You only hear about these things once in the news and it dissappears from the minds of the people. The media here is run by Jews and brainwashes people. That is why I believe the only way we can change Islam is by getting our education and being united.

walaakum salaam

May Allah guide us and bless us all
Ameen

what about the innocent Palestinian family that died on the beaches....

it's funny how when a Muslim dies, the media noticebly says it and moves on,
but when a Jewish person dies, the media talks about his life, his family, what his dream were, give you a nice bio of him until you get to love him and cry for him

It's funny how the media talks about the number of US troops dying in Iraq, what about the number of Iraqis, Palestinians, Lebanese, and Afghan people?

Uniting and Education is the key once again!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
What about Abdur-Rahman, the US has authority on who should be prisoners of a country? They make the decision of who deserves the death sentence or not?

That was probably the most hypocritical case of the 21st century (so far, of course).

How many times have you heard of someone in Iran converting to Zoroastrianism getting persecuted?

How many times have you heard of someone in Europe or America converting to Islam and getting shipped off to prison and/or persecuted?

Yet, when one man converts to Christianity, ONE man, the whole world is talking about him!

If we want to start mentioning people being forced to revert back to their old religion, let's talk about the current situations in America and Europe, and let's talk about the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, and all that crap in which Muslims and Jews (mainly, though other religions were hurt) were forced to convert or die.

I have nothing against Abdul Rahman (he's probably a nice guy), and "Let there be no compulsion in religion", but I find it VERY hypocritical when I turned on the news (this was in my non-Muslim days) and see them talking about a Christian convert when millions are knowingly suffering the same fate.