Bush's Eid Message

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

While I was browsing around, I found this presidential Eid message from none other than Mr. George W Bush.

Presidential Message: Eid Al-Adha

I send greetings to Muslims around the world as you celebrate Eid al-Adha.

When God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, Abraham placed his faith in God above all else. During Eid al-Adha, Muslims celebrate Abraham's devotion and give thanks for God's mercy and many blessings. Eid is also a time for demonstrating charity and reaching out to family, friends, and those in need.

America is blessed to have people of many religious beliefs who contribute to the diverse makeup of this country. Through generosity, compassion, and a commitment to faith, Muslim Americans have helped make our country stronger.

Laura and I send our best wishes for a joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.

GEORGE W. BUSH

and what better way to celebrate by hanging Sadam Hussien on this 'joyous' occasion. BTW, i'm being sarcastic.

:wasalam:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
and what better way to celebrate by hanging Sadam Hussien on this 'joyous' occasion. BTW, i'm being sarcastic.

The Iraqi government decided to hang Saddam and decided the day, not the United States.

I'm glad that Bush isn't talking about us being "Mawzlem terrorists" and how we "need the light of Jebus" (mispelled purposely). Though I don't agree with "The Pen is mightier than the Sword" because obviously "Actions speak louder than words".

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
The Iraqi government decided to hang Saddam and decided the day, not the United States.

... by the permission, and military force, of the Americans. I remember reading an article on Yahoo just the other day that said (I'm pretty sure this is an accurate quote) "only God and George Bush know when Saddam will be hanged." I found the statement quite blasphemous, myself, but it reveals the truth about who's pulling the strings here.

At any rate, I LOLed when I read this phony, 30second blip from Bush ... Thanks for the Eid Gift, George - Your actions truly do speak louder than your consistantly false words.

Wasallam

edit: Does anyone have a video link of him saying this? I've love to hear him trying to pronounce "Eid Mubarak" and "Eid al-Adha". heh ... ;-)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Does anyone have a video link of him saying this? I've love to hear him trying to pronounce "Eid Mubarak" and "Eid al-Adha". heh ... ;-)
Sorry Bro, this was a written statement:)

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

=/ Figures. Georgey is always taking the fun out of... everything.

Anyway, in more positive light: Bush just announced to the world that Muslims believe in the Prophet Abraham, PBUH. I know that this will make some Christians take a second-glance at Islam, in disbelief. So HA! =)