Busta rhymes talks about islam

jamilgame

Salaam u alikum

i was shocked that this guy would be muslim, but it's amazing that he has the courage to let direct Television know, that he believes in Allah(swt), the reason why i'm shocked is because of the media attention he gets, normally famous people who are muslim keep quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0dhky6wFk

wassalam,

Jamil

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

He has talent. However, forgive me I could not help but be blinded by the diamond in his earlobe. If you are a public figure you have to pay more attention to your appearance. I am unaware of his actions towards helping Muslims anywhere. I pray Allah forgives me for being unkind. He is speaking of Allah and his half-clad companion is tugging his arm.

zakariya

Salaam u alikum

i was shocked that this guy would be muslim, but it's amazing that he has the courage to let direct Television know, that he believes in Allah(swt), the reason why i'm shocked is because of the media attention he gets, normally famous people who are muslim keep quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0dhky6wFk

wassalam,

Jamil

i was shock 2 i can belive this man was amuslim
but i sow many rappers using word of alllah but i dont now if thay muslim or now and all thay are black african american famos rappers
so i thing we become sport light of madia
and i think that coud be bad for as

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam,

He has talent. However, forgive me I could not help but be blinded by the diamond in his earlobe. If you are a public figure you have to pay more attention to your appearance. I am unaware of his actions towards helping Muslims anywhere. I pray Allah forgives me for being unkind. He is speaking of Allah and his half-clad companion is tugging his arm.

assalamu aleikum
:) I had the same thought in my mind about that dimond.

I just don't like his music clips

Allah knows best

wasalam

ferhat

HOPE is a good thing maybe the best of things (shawshang redemption)

Allah knows best, lets keep praying and practising islam well.
Wessalam..

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

Subahanallah. Many Hip Hop artsists claim they are muslems alhamdullah. But at the same time some of them follow ''Nation Of Islam''. for example Mos Def (Hip Hop artist'' who been taught how to make wudu at the age of 12, and calls his father and mother, ''Abi'' ''Omy'' and also speak out to the American Media against the oppression the muslims face 2dayaround the world. Inshallah one day they realize the true teaching of islam. Only Allah (SWT) knows their intentions. As long they say ''La ilaha ila Allah, Mohamed Rasool Allah (PBUH), they are muslims despite their way of living. May Allah guide us to the true teaching of islam.

:wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Akhi Jamil who did you get the link from?! :) The reason I am asking is because of the user on youtube you posted from this link!!
Jazakallaahu khayr.

wasalaam.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam likom

they are like us with mistakes, and all we can say May Allah Guide them inshallah, mashallah they are proud that they are Muslim and dont shy a way from it...

May Allah forgive us and them, and guide us to the right path inshallah

wa salaam

apocalypse77

instead of cursing our fellow brother, lets PRAY that allah gives him hidayah to be a more practising muslim ok? b emor epositive!! :))

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i'm glad that busta rhymes has some type of relationship with God. however it is well known by people especially in the hip-hop community that busta rhymes and a few other rappers that claim to be muslims are part of the 5% organization. which is in no way islamic. i don't want to be or seem to be judgemental, but i do feel the need to warn people about this. because i don't want non muslims to believe that they represent islam. their ideology is very racist and quite blasphemous.

just google 5% muslims or nation of gods and earths.

once you do, you'll be convinced that busta is no muslim.

:wasalam:

apocalypse77

^agreed with the post above..i understand that there secular muslims but once ure like involve with nation of islam, then thats it, ure not even considered a muslim to us even if u claim to be rleigious

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Busta Rhymes is a muslim

This is a major surprise to me. I mean Busta is one of the flashiest personalities in Hip Hop. I don't know if he is properly practicing, but Insha Allah he will be guided to the true path. Busta could do a lot to uplift Islam. May Allah guide him.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I will not judge Bustah one way or the other. But like sister mirajmom, I was fairly shocked by the idea of a muslim brother wearing an earring like that. But something to remember for those of us who are in europe or further afield: religion is a very important aspect of African American life. And because of the NOI, blacks who claim belief in Allah (swt), are seen as very "hard". So, I am not saying it is a front, but I have never even seen a member of the NOI wear an earring.