BY THE TIME...

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

Dear Brothers and Sisters i hope that you're all in the best of your imaan and in the best of your daily life affairs, and i hope that Allah(swt) i guiding you for the best of this life and the akhira.

Allah(swt) says in the Holy Quran:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

1-By time,
2-Indeed, mankind is in loss,
3-Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

Dear Brothers and Sisters when we read this surah we should look first of all at the majesty by which Allah(swt) has focused such deepness in such a shor surah;
He(swt) starts by swearing by the Time and when Allah swt swears by something it is MIGHTY SWEARING and of course a serious matter that the believers should not take lightly.

Here Allah(swt) warns us and reminds of the GREAT importance that time has in our lives, we as humans live and are bound in a temporal reality willed by Allah(swt) to test us, to give us the chance to grow up as believers and correct our mistakes(as long as we're in this dunya), and for sure the example that we should all take is the example of our most beloved Prophet Muhammad(saaws), he lived the time that Allah(swt)) gave him(saaws) as a real blessing, and he did not waste a single second except that he was worshipping Allah(swt) in one way or the other.

I shall post below the daily elemtns of the blessed life of Prophet Muhammad(saaws) :) :

On the authority of Ali (kaw), Tirmizi has recorded that the Prophet MHMD had carefully apportioned his time according to the demands on him for offering worship to Allah in and his personal matters. After the early morning prayers he would remain sitting in the mosque reciting praises of Allah till the sun rose and more people collected. He would then preach to them. After the sermons were over, he would talk genially with the people, enquire about their welfare and even exchange jokes with them. Taxes and revenues were also disrtibuted at this time (Sahih Muslim, Tirmizi, Sunan Tirmizi).

He would then offer chaste prayers and go home and get busy with household work. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizi).

He would again return to the mosque for the mid-day and afternoon prayers, listen to the problems of the people and give solace and guidance to them. After the afternoon prayers, he would visit each of his wives and, after the evening prayers, his wives would collect at one place and he would have his dinner. (Sahih Muslim,).

After the night prayers, he would recite some suras of the Quran and before going to bed would pray: "O Allah, I die and live with thy name on my lips." On getting up he would say, "All praise to Allah Who has given me life after death and towards Whom is the return." He used to brush his teeth five times a day, before each of the daily prayers. After midnight, he used to get up for the tahajjud prayers which he never missed even once in his life. (Sahih Bukhari).

He was not fastidious about his bed: sometimes he slept on his cot (1*), sometimes on a skin or ordinary matress, and sometimes on the ground (Zarqani).

On friday he used to give sermons after the weekly "Jumu`a" prayers. He was not annoyed if anyone interrupted him during the sermons for anything. It is stated that once, while he was delivering his sermon, a bedouin approached him and said, "O messenger of Allah, I am a traveler and am ignorant of my religion." The Prophet MHMD got down from the pulpit, explained the salient features of Islam to him and then resumed the sermon (Tirmizi, Sunan Tirmizi).

On another occasion his grandson Husain, still a child, came tumbling to him while he was delivering a sermon. He descended and took him in his lap and then continued the sermon (Ibid).

This, dear brothers and sisters, is the blessed man(saaws) that Allah has sent us and we should feel honored to have him(saaws) as a Prophet, Friend,Beloved,Teacher,Hero,Example and strive to do our best so that inch'Allah in the day of judgment we may drink from his blessed hands(saaws) from the kawthar and hug him, seeing his blessed smile and hear his blessed speach by hearing him say(saaws) inch'Allah) ''ASSALAMUALAYKUM YA UMMATI'' :).....

And i also end by saying to you

and by sending peace and blessing to this man that we have the honor to love and that honored us by loving us: PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAAWS)

:)

wajazakumallahu khayran

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Amazing reminder alhamdulillah, it reminded me of this post that was circling around Facebook:
"I know a man who lost his parents but refused to be called an orphan. He was man enough to love a strong woman years older than him, worked for her and made her stronger, opened his heart to her, shared his fears to no one but her.
He was romantic and was faithful to her till her last breath. Cleaned after himself and sewed his own clothes. He was good looking, courageous and fearless. He never judged anyone on their pasts or looks, and was moderate, open minded and tolerant.
His neighbor was Jewish and his cousin-in-law was a Christian priest. Beaten and exiled when he was helpless, he was merciful when he became stronger. Intelligent, wise and a hard worker, he built a long lasting nation out of nothing in the last 20 years of his life. He had no parents, but loved his daughters and grandchildren.

His last will was 'Be good to women'."

This man was a mercy for all mankind, this is my Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam (may God’s peace and blessings be upon him)"

May Allah reward you for sharing,

muhammad sabri

Thank you both for your replies dear sisters
I thank Allah(swt) for giving me the honor of make my post bee seen by you :)

and i thank Him(swt) for having brought you here to take as much benefit as possible inch'Allah

I hope more and more will share their feeling wajazakallahu khayran :)

:wasalam:

elqouds2020

والمؤمنون والمؤمنات بعضهم أولياء بعض يأمرون بالمعروف وينهون عن المنكر ويقيمون الصلواة ويؤتون الزكواة ويطيعون الله ورسوله اولائك سيرحمهم الله إن الله عزيز حكيم )

elqouds2020

الحمد لله

هذا حديث صحيح رواه الشيخان في الصحيحين عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من حديث أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ، قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : {استوصوا بالنساء خيرا فإنهن خلقن من ضلع وإن أعوج شيء في الضلع أعلاه فاستوصوا بالنساء خيرا}انتهى .

هذا أمر للأزواج والآباء والإخوة وغيرهم أن يستوصوا بالنساء خيرا وأن يحسنوا إليهن وألا يظلموهن وأن يعطوهن حقوقهن ويوجهوهن إلى الخير ، وهذا هو الواجب على الجميع لقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام : { استوصوا بالنساء خيرا } وينبغي ألا يمنع من ذلك كونها قد تسيء في بعض الأحيان إلى زوجها وأقاربها بلسانها أو فعلها لأنهن خلقن من ضلع كما قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وإن أعوج شيء في الضلع أعلاه . ومعلوم أن أعلاه مما يلي منبت الضلع فإن الضلع يكون فيه اعوجاج ، هذا معروف .

فالمعنى أنه لا بد أن يكون في خلقها شيء من العوج والنقص ، ولهذا ورد في الحديث الآخر في الصحيحين : { ما رأيت من ناقصات عقل ودين أذهب للب الرجل الحازم من إحداكن } والمقصود أن هذا حكم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وهو ثابت في الصحيحين من حديث أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه ، ومعنى نقص العقل كما قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أن شهادة المرأتين تعدل شهادة رجل واحد ، وأما نقص الدين فهو كما قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنها تمكث الأيام والليالي لا تصلي؛ يعني من أجل الحيض ، وهكذا النفاس ، وهذا نقص كتبه الله عليها ليس عليها فيه إثم .
فينبغي لها أن تعترف بذلك على الوجه الذي أرشد إليه النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ولو كانت ذات علم وتقى؛ لأن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لا ينطق عن الهوى وإنما ذلك منه وحي يوحيه الله إليه فيبلغه الأمة كما قال عز وجل : { وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَى ، مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَى . وَمَا يَنْطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى إِنْ هُوَ إِلا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى
مجموع فتاوى ومقالات الشيخ عبد العزيز ابن باز – رحمه الله - الجزء الخامس .

شكرا تم التقييم باذن الله
وأسأل الله لنا ولكم الثبات وحسن الخاتمة