cake

autumn

Strength in Unity
u could always make up ur own. but u could also do this: 3 eggs, flour, sugar, butter, bit milk, i am no proffesional so i cant suggest how much of everything but u could do it until the batter isnt too hard and not too liquid. then u cud add cocoa powder, mayb 3/4 cup and melted chocolate. also add baking powder. put in oven, no idea how many degrees, and its ready when a toothpick, fork, comes out clean wen inserted in the cake. :) also u cud buy the ready made in the boxes that have instructions at the back.

talibah

salams jazakallah for ur responses i made a plain simple cake and cupcakes as well....lol i wld post them if i cld 2 share wiv every1

jamesrobartson

five Star Kitchen

My mum used to make this for us when we where Childhood. I have never tasted a chocolate cake as good since.
I will let you know how to cook this chocolate cake.

Ingredients

* 4oz butter/marge
* 4oz sugar
* 2 eggs
* 4oz self raising flour
* 1 oz coco powder
* BUTTER ICING
* 8oz icing sugar
* 4 oz softened butter (must be butter or it doesn't taste as nice)
* 2-3 table spoons coco
* 2-3 tablespoons warm water
* Chocolate hundreds and thousands or crushed flakes

Method

* cream butter and sugar
add eggs and beat in
add flour and coco. You may need to add a little milk to make a soft, dropping consistency. Divide into two greased baking tins and bake at about 180 C for 30-40 mins. Cool completely.

Cream butter and gradually add icing sugar. It's easier if you have a food processor or a mixer. When its all done, the butter icing will be very stiff. Mix the coco with a little warm water until it makes a paste, sort of like a very thick custard. Mix that into the butter icing. It should be easier to manage now and taste fabulous!

Spread some over one cake and sandwich them together. Put them on an upside down dinner plate and spread icing around the edge. The upside down plate makes this easier to do. Then, pour out the flake or hundreds and thousands. Carefully hold the cake with your palms on the top and bottom and roll it in the flake to cover the outside. When you've done that, use the rest of the icing to cover the top and then the rest of the flake on that. It's best if it goes in the fridge for a bit to harden up the butter icing or its too soft and gets all over the show when you eat it!