calender 2008

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

As some people here were asking for islamic calender, i thought it was a good idea to post one i got from the net but, i decided to decorate it so it may look nice, i hope you will like it.you could download on you pc, and hope fully iam not breaking any copyright rules.

here is link if you wouldnt like the one i decorated.
http://www.moonsighting.com/calendars/2008global.html

:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Attachments

• calender 2008.zip
    732.9 KB · Views: 32

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salaam,

I was the one who asked and i already know this website and others. When i post the thread i was talking for the website more like it would be good thing for the web but i guess it was not. Anyways on the behalf of others thanks for sharing that with us!

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

I was the one who asked and i already know this website and others. When i post the thread i was talking for the website more like it would be good thing for the web but i guess it was not. Anyways on the behalf of others thanks for sharing that with us!

Please do not blame the mods/admns, most of them are busy with school i guess but am sure they are working on it, yes it would be good to have a calender on the site, inshalla they will put it up.

Mashallah really nice thanks for sharing

am glad you like it,jazakallahu kheiran, i thought it would be a good idea, coz i have pasted for the month of feb on my desktop so i would know what the day is.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:Sister Warda.
May Allah SWT increase you life span Inshallah. I wanted this so badly.Jazak Allahu Khairen for this.Also its so matching with your name :ma: lols

:wasalam: