Callin' all reverts.....

qanitaat

Asalamu Alaykum my dear brothers and sisters.
I, myself am not a revert but this is to all those whom Allah (aza'wajal) has guided into the straight path. I have many friends who reverted back to Islam and their stories brings me closer to Allah everytime. Anyway, I just wanted to know YOUR STORY...........if its okay.

May Allah keep us all in the straight path and I pray that Allah keeps us as part of our beloved prophets ummah, and put us in the highest rangs in Jannah.........AMEEN.

sajjuaiah

:salam2:

My wife is Fhillipina, reverted to islam before marriage. (Al-Hamdulillah)

She told me how she reverted to islam.

Somebody gave her a pamplet about who is Jesus????
She read and she was amazed of that and she start reading some other Islamic books as well and she is not letting others to know about what she is doing?

She has companion in her room she was also christian. they were good friends. My wife never discussed about her faith to her companion.

One day while she was cleaning her room she was amazed to see the islamic book under the pillow of her compainion.

Know this both has discussion and many clarifications at last Allah guided both. they both reverted to Islam.

May Allah guide to those who are looking for the truth.

qanitaat

:salam2:

My wife is Fhillipina, reverted to islam before marriage. (Al-Hamdulillah)

She told me how she reverted to islam.

Somebody gave her a pamplet about who is Jesus????
She read and she was amazed of that and she start reading some other Islamic books as well and she is not letting others to know about what she is doing?

She has companion in her room she was also christian. they were good friends. My wife never discussed about her faith to her companion.

One day while she was cleaning her room she was amazed to see the islamic book under the pillow of her compainion.

Know this both has discussion and many clarifications at last Allah guided both. they both reverted to Islam.

May Allah guide to those who are looking for the truth.

Jazakallah Khair brother,

its truly a beautiful thing to hear and see. I have a friend who I met at my college, we started talking about politics and I began to tell him about Jesus in the bible as well as the Holy Quran, manshaAllah after giving him the translated quran, it took him (literally, I'm not kidding you) 3 months to read and he took his shahada alhamdulillah. I know a lot of stories of people who turned to Islam because of the Quran and its refference to Jesus (his miracles) and his mother Maryam (may Allah be pleased be with both of them).