Calling out to computer geniuses of TTI!?!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: everyone,

I have ipod and have been trying SO hard to put videos on there myself. But, I have completely failed and gave up. I downloaded different video converters on my computer and ended up deleting them all coz they were slowing down my laptop. Anyway, can somebody help me here? I need basic instructions on how/what to do?

Oh before I forget, jazaka'Allaah khair

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I am not a genius LOLZZ but I cant try to help I guess, Insha Allah..:)

Well,

see this video and see the below link too.. :)

[yt]HduME9L1HV8[/yt]

Plus... This software might be useful for you.. just give a try Insha Allah.. :)

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

I am sorry sister, if that fails to work,, :( lolzz

I hope it work Insha Allah :)

Friend2100

Walikum Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

Masha Allah, Already one genius had answered.

Still, if that one did not work then just download the software from the below mentioned link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1s4ri5bf31e7co

after u have downloaded and installed, just convert it to H.264, it is under ipod heading.

i hope it helps..if it does not..please let us know.

Jazak Allah Khair.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

sister you just need 'itunes' software which will put all the audio or video in the ipod it will convert it automatically, itune is apple software which is for the ipod to put all the information.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Rightly said TVI(total video converter) is very good.....
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/

I personally use Any DVD converter....cz it has presets for almost all cellphones, cd burning Dvd burning n last bt not the least IPOD....

http://www.any-video-converter.com/

Download it

wa salam

:)

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your usefull informations. I wish to save on DVD some Islamic videos which I have saved before on my computer. But because I do not understand well in things which are related for computer work, I do not know how to do that and which program I need to install, Inshallah? :shymuslima1:

May Allah reword you dear brother and I apologise for taking your time.

tariq353

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your usefull informations. I wish to save on DVD some Islamic videos which I have saved before on my computer. But because I do not understand well in things which are related for computer work, I do not know how to do that and which program I need to install, Inshallah? :shymuslima1:

May Allah reword you dear brother and I apologise for taking your time.

wa alaikum as salam

Sister its my pleasure......so feel free to ask as much as u can n required.....

There are many options available 4 u to burn(write) ur videos on DVD

1- U can burn them on DVD as data DVD without changing the format of original videos.....on computer all videos can be played bt on DVD player only "avi" and "mpg" files can.....................

This can be done using NERO CD burning software.......

in case u dnt have nero installed.........jst by using ur windows only(i suppose its vista or W7.......right click on files to be written n send to dvd drive.....it will take time bt insha'allah will burn the disk)

2-U can also make full fledged DVD using windows DVD maker(max 150 minutes)....
to open WDM
start--->all programs--->Windows dvd maker--->choose photos n videos

Its always advisable to make Data DVD using nero.....its fast n reliable.

Plz feel free to ask further........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa alaikum as salam

Sister its my pleasure......so feel free to ask as much as u can n required.....

There are many options available 4 u to burn(write) ur videos on DVD

1- U can burn them on DVD as data DVD without changing the format of original videos.....on computer all videos can be played bt on DVD player only "avi" and "mpg" files can.....................

This can be done using NERO CD burning software.......

in case u dnt have nero installed.........jst by using ur windows only(i suppose its vista or W7.......right click on files to be written n send to dvd drive.....it will take time bt insha'allah will burn the disk)

2-U can also make full fledged DVD using windows DVD maker(max 150 minutes)....
to open WDM
start--->all programs--->Windows dvd maker--->choose photos n videos

Its always advisable to make Data DVD using nero.....its fast n reliable.

Plz feel free to ask further........

May Allah bless you and reword you dear brother for your help. It is very usefull for me, mashallah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
So you guys:( I made the BIGGEST mistake of my life. I accidently deleted the Quran recitation already in my iPod. I was using itunes and it said I had to "update" so I clicked update and boooooooooom......EVERYTHING is now GONE!!! I have nothing on my ipod:( what am I supposed to do now??
Thats exactly what happenes when you mess around with these new technology! ugh
but I was so curious as to finding things out by myself. OH well!!!
May Allaah reward you all for your help....I'll keep messing with it till I figure things out. It'll make me feel "better" at least!

taherx

there are some steps i take:-
1) get real player it has this thing that comes above videos that downloads them while you are watching.
2) it will download then convert them to ipod touch file.
3)then it will put them for you into itunes.
4)then sync with the ipod.
5) it should work :inshallah:

Friend2100

So you guys:( I made the BIGGEST mistake of my life. I accidently deleted the Quran recitation already in my iPod. I was using itunes and it said I had to "update" so I clicked update and boooooooooom......EVERYTHING is now GONE!!! I have nothing on my ipod:( what am I supposed to do now??
Thats exactly what happenes when you mess around with these new technology! ugh
but I was so curious as to finding things out by myself. OH well!!!
May Allaah reward you all for your help....I'll keep messing with it till I figure things out. It'll make me feel "better" at least!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Firstly, Masha Allah there are lot of helping hands and i learned many things here..Jazak Allah Khair for all of them.

Secondly,
Dear Sister,

as u like to mess around, try this one too. there is a software to retrieve those data.Find below link for the software for retrieving the deleted items.

http://www.mediafire.com/?425r90qsqhpdlbz

I hope it helps.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
opps...forgot about this thread....
brother *friend2100* may Allaah reward you, with help from someone, I finally figured how to put videos on my ipod. I downloaded 6 of them last night :) alhamdulillaah
just wanted to say baraka'Allaahu FEEKUM for your kindness and help!!