can any one defend on islam ya muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i love allah

couid any one help me to defend on islam
i entered an american web site and taiking their about islam but they have bad idea about it
so any one can help me and get their with me?

sudanesemuslim

just leave them they are ignorant

:salam2:

Hi salam aleykum those american websites are all lies you should just forget them because they have traps if you are trying to defend them by the way
but i suggest you just forget them

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam alaykum..

just leave them they are ignorant

Really that's may be not good chose......due to islam is the Turth..

sister..i replied before on u ..There

that's a simple reply sister......why islam ? .....

and any Question they put it here.....

just put it or given me the links i'll insha` Allah reply on them...there......

and we have Also....these froum... Muslim <---> Christian Dialogue..

and i think the easy chose 4 u.......put links here and i'll reg there.......

<wasalam Alaykum>

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:
This is a personal opinion but I don't think you should try too hard to change the mind of these Americans. I live in America and personally if a person doesn't want to hear the truth, they won't. In fact many Muslims have been misguided because they thought they had enough knowledge to debate with people of other ideas and they themselves lost their faith. Our duties as Muslims are to learn, practice, then teach. but you can't skip from one step onto another.

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum..

Our duties as Muslims are to learn, practice, then teach. but you can't skip from one step onto another.

Masha` Allah......i like ur reply.....

but.....when some say islam is and......is......u should clear pic of islam....

and see them the turth and let them find the reality of islam by Themselves..

and believe me .....May someone by one word Accept The Turth...

and u should keep in ur mind that......

ِAllah saied:

يقول الله تعالى:
اُدْعُ إِلَى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ ضَلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ

(سورة النحل: 16/125).​

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance (16:125)

ولا تجادلوا أهل الكتاب إلا بالتي هي أحسن إلا الذين ظلموا منهم

And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (than mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury); ......29:46)

"لا إكراه في الدين"

Let there be no compulsion in religion: (2:256)

=======================
Al last us should know ...... The Methodology of Giving Da'wah

<wasalam Alaykum>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum, if they are not sincere people, the simple answer is No.

We do what we can to help people, but if they stick to lying and sharing verbal diarhea with each other, then we stay away from them.

It is Not allowed for a Muslim to waste his time with people who ridicule Islam.

Please Read The Reply i wrote here... :
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1552

You want to help people, then make or find articles and share them on this site, or on any other Islamic site. Put your time and effort doing that... It is worthless spending time talking to people who do not care about the truth.... We have our duty to tell people, if they dont listen dont spend your time arguing with them.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam sister...

Aslamoelakum every body,

I understand yours concerns and feeling.I passed through similar state when a non-beliver tried to insult my dear religion but i try to avoid it only due to reason that I do not have enough knowledge.So this a kind of ashamed feeling becoz of less knowledge attracted me to learn more about deen Islam.I am near to finish my master degree and insAllah I am fully comitted to learn Islam and will answer to all those dis-beliver who use to insult my dear religion and my people.

Do not worry sister such habbits will not stop message of truth and insAllah it will even give reverse effect..

Anyway sister you are welcome to discuss important question here .We all will help you as much as we can.

May God keep you in best of Eman..and give all of us enought knowledge and wisdom to defend our Islam.

Javi

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum
Please Read MY Post ABove . Dont Waste Your Time with people who Hate Muslims and who dont care about the truth!

Your link was removed, because the site was just stupid and intolerant.

Its ironic that these Americans call Muslims extremist, uncaring and intolerant whilst they spew Anti-Islamic racist nonsense. There are 1000s of websites and forums with people who to put it politely, write "rubbish"

If you want to make a difference, make it somewhere where people actually come to learn the truth, i.e. On this website

Take time, think about the posts here.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.