can any one help me

haiam

salam i am new to this group i find it very helpful. pls could any one help me out? is it allowed or not allowed for a muslim woman to kiss and hug her brother-in law when greeting them ? and does it say in the quran.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
salam i am new to this group i find it very helpful. pls could any one help me out? is it allowed or not allowed for a muslim woman to kiss and hug her brother-in law when greeting them ? and does it say in the quran.

asalaam aleykum,

am old and have not come through to such a question but would rather re-phrases to you; and kindly help for reply...

is there such a law which allows ?(just give me the references )according to whatever belief

thank you for your kindness.​

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam dear sister
Yes the Quran tells us alhamdullilah.
The brothers in law are non-mahrams so a woman should behave toward them as she should behave toward any other non-mahram. To cover in front of them, to not kiss and hug them, inchallah.

Surah An-Nour 31
"Tell female believers not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands or their fathers , or their husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their (Muslim) women ( i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the female slaves whom their right hands possess or old male servants who lack vigour or small children who have no sense of feminime sex".

take care dear sister and welcome here.

:salam2:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI sister,
So glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

Well,
How that make you feel if your sister
start hugging and kissing your husband when greeting him???
I don't think that necessary to greet somebody
kissing and hugging other than your husband.
It better to stick to giving salam only
and friendly nod.

:bismillah:
Allah swt says: "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know?" Surely men of understanding are mindful. ~SurahAz-Zumar: 9

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

haiam

thank you for what u said. but my family are not muslims when i say i cant hug or kiss my brother in law they say its family but when i try and tell them i am not allowed they dont understand. one of my family member boss is a sufi muslim and he said that i am takeing all this to far. by covering my head and not kiss or hug my brother in law.