Can Any1 help me out please??

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

I had two dream last nite.. d one in mid nite (I meant mid in my sleep around 2am ) i suppose and one the after i sleep in d morning after salah..

This dream still stick in my mind since morning..

I wann sum1 scholar who can explain these dream.. does any 1 know then pass me his / her number or email id or any mean of communication ..

or sum1 from from this community able to explain it then please have personal communication with me.. my email id is rmansuri at hotmail dot com.

JZK for your time n IA the effort u gone make for this.

bR. rIZWAN:SMILY176:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
translation would not be a problem and I'm happy to help ... but I know nothing about dreams

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum. the prophet said pbuh: He who narrates a dream which he has not seen, will be troubled to join into a knot two barley seeds, which he will not be able to do. reported by al bukhari.
why do i write this hadith? because i'm not sure if it is permitted to go to others to have your dream narrated. wallahu a'lam.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum. the prophet said pbuh: He who narrates a dream which he has not seen, will be troubled to join into a knot two barley seeds, which he will not be able to do. reported by al bukhari.
why do i write this hadith? because i'm not sure if it is permitted to go to others to have your dream narrated. wallahu a'lam.

First of all this hadith is talking about lying about a dream, like impressing people but you are "inventing" it kind of and that is what is forbidden...that is at least how I understood it.

Secondly I have no idea if that what the person is asking is even allowed...the person should maybe look for a fatwa somewhere...

Steve940

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of people here on TTI have been asking lately to have dreams interpreted? Why is this?

And keep this in mind;

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 87 :: Hadith 169
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of people here on TTI have been asking lately to have dreams interpreted? Why is this?

And keep this in mind;

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 87 :: Hadith 169
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."

w'salam akhi,

I was gone ask sumthing which is i dont know its right or wrong !! so every dream has interpretation n it mention in quran whole chapter as we all aware of it.. i jst wann know wht does that dream mean ... me in confused state at d moment.!!!!!

must91

your dream

The hadith referred to by palestine and then the second one by the thread poster br rizwaan are both correct.

It is a sunnah to detail your dreams to a person who knows how to interpret dreams.

Every morning after fajr salaat our Nabi Muhammad (SWS) in masjid un Nabwi used to ask has anyboy seen any dream and if someone had seen one then he would detail and the Prophet of Allah would tell the meaning of it or else the Nabi (SWS) would tell his dreams and the dreams of the Ambia (Prophets) are Wahi, like in the case of Ibrahim and Zakaria (AS).

In another hadith the best understood meaning of the Prophets (SWS) is that dreams are 1/40 of prophecy.

However as mentioned by br rizwan only good dreams should be told to who ever you please and it is best to forget bad dreams and if in case you want your dreams to be interpreted then tell to it people who posses the knowledge of telling the meaning of dreams, even be it a non-muslim.
Abu Jahal was an excellect dream interpreter whereas once Abu Bakar (ra) was interpreting someone's dream and he erred and therefore was corrected by the Nabi (SWS).

so please br rizwaan find an alim in your locality who has this knowledge and if you think the dream was bad then read this dua and its for everyone who sees any bad dream. The Prophet (SWS) said that if you read this dua after seeing a bad dream it will not harm you.

"Aa'udu bi kalimatillahitaammaati min gadhabihi wa iqabihi wa sharri ibaadihi wa min hamazatish-shayatini wa ai yahdurun".

f.faysal

dreams

must91 is totaly right.the dua is the "cure" for any bad dream.
also,the hadith that steve940 mentionned is true, but actually,people to whom we shouldn't tell about our bad dreams are the ones we know!!
telling a foreigner about a bad dream is not harmful.
br_rizwan just want to have an explanation to his/her dream.
wa allaho aa'lam..
as far as i'm concerned, i know lots of things about dreams as i refer to many very good websites by oulemas..
for example,i know that insects and dogs in dreams are people who envy you in a bad way...

A

aynur7

salam

its good u remember ur dreams.there r many interpretition sites on the net.
i think some dont tell truth.also it isnt good 2 tell ur dreams to everyone
tell whom u really rely on.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Jzk for your help.. i have brought one book about d dream and ask one brother about my dream..

JZK again for your support !!!

Let me tell you one things this is one of d BEST ISLAMIC COMMUNITY on internet.