can i risk my life to save my kids if they are in danger? in islam can i do this?

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i've been thinking:

if something happened to my children and they were at risk but i had the opportunity to save them but i know 100% my life will be at risk and 99% chance of dying if i save them, am i allowed in islam to save them or will it be wrong because im killing my self or putting myself in danger?

i would die for my children, but i do anything to save them. but in islam am i allowed to risk my life to save their live?

what if i do save them for example, and we all still die, will i get punished because i knew they were not able to suvive and i jumped in knowing im probably going to die too?

these examples are if they were drowning, fire in the house, flood in the area, stuck in a car that would blow up soon,

okay, im thinking bad right, im not allowed to think like this? in australia, there is a few states that are experiencing bad weather and terrible floods, killing so many people and young kids. i want to be prepared so i know if Allah will allow me to try to save my kids or not.

i love them sooooo much, they mean the world to me. they are what is keeping me happy and helping me with my illness. i dont know what to do if anything happened to them.

during the flood in queensland, i heard this little boy was trying to save his little brother and the rescure men gave the a rope, by the time the rescure men came to pull them out, the rope had snapped and the flood took them away.

another story: a man had his family in the car and was driving to get something from a local shop, he parked outside the shop and knew it will take not even a minute to purchase the drink or something. then the person inside the shop told him to move his car the flood was coming any second. as he ran outside he found his wife jumped out of the car trying to get her 2 young children from the car but by that time the flood had come and took them car and kids away. the mother and father survived.

putting these stories aside, i just want to know if i can save my children in more worse situations.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
thanks for that link

i clicked on 'send a question' on the left side of the screen and i got this message

Send your question

Service will be available on these times (Makka Time {GMT+3}):
Saturday 01:00
Sunday 19:00
Monday 01:00
Tuesday 19:00
Wednesday 01:00
Friday 19:00

im in australia, i'll have to figure out the time difference and send my question on the above times / days.

i'll see how it goes. inshallah.

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Make sure you submit the reply here at turntoislam.com as well so we all can benefit

Jazakallahu khairan