Can I still pray without ghusl?

Turning Islamic

Hi I woke up this morning and had a wet dream and then when i urinated a drop fell on my underwear. I washed my private parts and wore a new underwear and did wudu and prayed as I did not want to miss the prayer. Do I have to do ghusl or am i good to pray

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi I woke up this morning and had a wet dream and then when i urinated a drop fell on my underwear. I washed my private parts and wore a new underwear and did wudu and prayed as I did not want to miss the prayer. Do I have to do ghusl or am i good to pray

Assalamu alaykum,

You have to do Ghusl, wudhu was not enough in this circumstance.

“O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salaah (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of Janaaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body)”

[al-Maa’idah 5:6]

Turning Islamic

Assalamu alaykum,

You have to do Ghusl, wudhu was not enough in this circumstance.

“O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salaah (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of Janaaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body)”

[al-Maa’idah 5:6]

Yes but I got told if you don't actually masturbate and you have a wet dream then you can just wash your privates and underwear edit: also read this source http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog...rding-ghusl-and-wet-dreams-for-men-and-women/ and mine was number 2 btw say if you urinate and a drop goes on your underwear can you just change underwear