can somebody help me?

moslima_assia_s

as salaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe,

Im a moslima from belgium and me and my friend, also a moslima form belgium, would like to study islam in a islamic envoirement. As in a mosque in a other country where we could sleep and eat and study Quran and arabic... Or maybe a familie somewhere who is willing to give us a room if there is an Islamic school in their neighboorhood.
Both our families are willing to give some money every month to stay somewhere in the world where we can learn in peace about our religion inshallah.

Is there someboy here who can help me further, as i dont know where to begin to search for such a thing.

May allah swt reward.

Ma asalaama

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

may Allah help both of you in faith. there are universities in india, egypt to teach islam.

but pls be cautious when shifting anywhere. to search for residence thru internet in an unknown nation is risky esp. for women.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
as salaamoe alaikoem wa rahmatoellahi wa barakatoehoe,

Im a moslima from belgium and me and my friend, also a moslima form belgium, would like to study islam in a islamic envoirement. As in a mosque in a other country where we could sleep and eat and study Quran and arabic... Or maybe a familie somewhere who is willing to give us a room if there is an Islamic school in their neighboorhood.
Both our families are willing to give some money every month to stay somewhere in the world where we can learn in peace about our religion inshallah.

Is there someboy here who can help me further, as i dont know where to begin to search for such a thing.

May allah swt reward.

Ma asalaama

:salam2: Sister,

There are some places in Muslim countries where you can stay and learn Islaam...I assume you are planning to go along with your husband/brother.

There is a forum called www.hijra.net, you would find inshaAllah good discussions about migration to muslim countries and studying there...

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

I'm sorry sis- I'll du'aa for you- but lol- at my age- I can't offer you anything u might need-- but I'll talk about it at my Masjid---- :D
U gave me a great idea!:lol:Best of luck and lots of love sis!!!!!!!!
:hearts: