Can somebody say to me anything

Salam Alaikom

Please somobody say something to me.
Because i'm borring and would like to talk a bit.
I see many muslims here but nobody speaks to me.

Last edited:

sal12

Ok do u have a specific question?

When im bored i browsw online, listen to islamic talks on youtube, watch netflix etc. So u can become unbored...

sal12

True, but there's lots of things u can do.

Why do u think people don't respond to u? Tbh this site used to be full of new threads with full of replies but now not so much in my opinion so I don't think you should take it personally if people don't reply to u.

May Allah grant u happiness and ease. AMEEN

Why do u think people don't respond to u? Tbh this site used to be full of new threads with full of replies but now not so much in my opinion so I don't think you should take it personally if people don't reply to u.

I'm too lasy to browse

I'm happy but not easy

And i take it with ease.

How are you?