Can someone explain this?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

will Allah reward us for good needs not done for His sake?

eg. if a person loves his parents bcoz they took care of him or caring for wife/children and his friends...will he be rewarded?

or helping somebody in need or standing for truth. not doing for Allah's sake but part of one's nature.

confused bcoz ppl say that good deeds for other than Allah will be rejected.

a_stranger

:salam2:
I think that Allah swt is the one who put the beautifull feelings (being grateful for parents) in our hearts since every good is from him most Glorified.

alhamli

وَقَضَىٰ رَبُّكَ أَلَّا تَعۡبُدُوٓاْ إِلَّآ إِيَّاهُ وَبِٱلۡوَٲلِدَيۡنِ إِحۡسَـٰنًا*!ۚ إِمَّا يَبۡلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ ٱلۡڪِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَآ أَوۡ كِلَاهُمَا فَلَا تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ۬ وَلَا تَنۡہَرۡهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوۡلاً۬ ڪَرِيمً۬ا (٢٣) وَٱخۡفِضۡ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ ٱلذُّلِّ مِنَ ٱلرَّحۡمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ٱرۡحَمۡهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرً۬ا (٢٤)​

Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. (23) And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little. (24)