CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY COURSEWORK???

*FIRM BELIEVER*

:salam2:
I REALLY NEED SOO MUCH HELP WITH MY RELIGIOUS STUDYS COURSEWORK.. I HAVE GOT THE BASICS BUT NEED LOADS MORE.. IS THERE ANYONE WHICH COULD HELP ME? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT..
I NEED MORE INFORMATION BASED ON "CHRISTIAN BELIEFS ABOUT LIFE AFTER DEATH"

I HAVE GOT ABIT OF THE BASICS.. I WAS TOLD NOT TO SEARCH ALOT ABOUT IT THROUGH THE INTERNET AS MOST BELIEFS IN CHRISTIANITY SEEM TO BE FALSE AS THEY ARE CHANGED ETC!!

( NEED ALL THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS {eg: such as books/internet sites/sheikhs etc} WITH THIS ASWELL AS THIS WILL GAIN MARKS )

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHICH COULD HELP ME.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

:wasalam:

muselman

I REALLY NEED SOO MUCH HELP WITH MY RELIGIOUS STUDYS COURSEWORK.. I HAVE GOT THE BASICS BUT NEED LOADS MORE.. IS THERE ANYONE WHICH COULD HELP ME? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT..
I NEED MORE INFORMATION BASED ON "CHRISTIAN BELIEFS ABOUT LIFE AFTER DEATH"

I HAVE GOT ABIT OF THE BASICS.. I WAS TOLD NOT TO SEARCH ALOT ABOUT IT THROUGH THE INTERNET AS MOST BELIEFS IN CHRISTIANITY SEEM TO BE FALSE AS THEY ARE CHANGED ETC!!

( NEED ALL THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS {eg: such as books/internet sites/sheikhs etc} WITH THIS ASWELL AS THIS WILL GAIN MARKS )

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHICH COULD HELP ME.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

is it gcse or as/a level coursework?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What you need to do is a synoptic comparison of the Gospels. What does each book of the Gospels tell us. You need to find out what the Pauline interpertation. Define words like rapture...hell...purgatory..it is not the same for all sects. Find out what salvation means.
In any paper you need definitions of what you are trying to discuss. Select ten terms. for example: life, death, after-life, salvation, rapture, purgatory, hell, redemption and sin; and then make a comparions between the Protestant and the Catholic church...this would make your paper unbiased and give the reader a reference point.