can someone please clarify

ommtalel

brothers and sisters in Allah(swt)
i am a new convert alhamdullilah, and thanks to this TTI, it has been very helpfull and has given me alot of information, my husband too has converted, we are truly blessed this year.
im sure that like many new converts such as myself, i try to learn as much as possible, i dont want to waste my time anymore
im always trying to learn as much as I can about islam,
i came across this website today, which i must admit confused me a bit,
i will include a link to the website but i must warn that anyone who gets offended SHOULD NOT see the website because there are some very shallow things in it about islam
i would really appreciate in someone may clarify what is true, what is not and what has been completely muddled to suit the person's aim for the article
thankyou averyone
may Allah bless you all
flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/women.html

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
AlhamduliAllah who guided us otherwise we are never guided , there are thousands of sites which attack Islam and spread lies about Islam , kind of test to our faith may be. Just neglect and don`t waste your time ....Paradise are degrees the more good we do in this life the more faith we have in Allah swt the more we rise in Paradise ....shaytan and ignorant people are trying to deviate people from the straight path....

13:19 Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition;-

translation of the meanings of Quran.

path to jannah

:tti_sister::tti_sister:
:salam2:
dear sis im too fm india ........ kerala by d way,, happy to see you here. dont get upset by illtreting bountless sky scraping stories being put forward by other bros n sis.. remeber,,forgiving others in d name of ALLAH is something which vll b rewaded 4 us in mahshara.. insha allaahkeep faith in allah.
i would like to quote one incidence<<<<

prophet muhammed <pbuh>once going through had an encounter vth a jewish girl who threw waste n ust over him..
this happens all the time he passes through but our kind hearted prophet smiles at her n never ever said or acted or mis behaved to her .one day while travelling she was notseen in that area.he went to her home n came to know dat she was bed ridden due to fever.. he politely calmed her vth vords of hope and peace.. :ma::ma::ma::ma:
SUCH SHOULD BE OUR ATTITUDE TOO,, HOPE YOU UNDER STAND.. ASSALAMU ALAIKUM