Can you guys pray for me ??

muharram23

Staff member
Actually we need muslim lawyers......what happpens when a muslim is in trouble. What happens if a really really religious muslim got into some sort of trouble and needs a lawyer to get everything straight up ...i dont think he`ll want a non-muslim lawyer i`ll bet he`ll ask for a muslim lawyer

And by the way now the first muslim got elected to congress...the american government

Akhi, if ur locked in the kuffar jail, doesnt matter if ur muslim, you wont get out. We have alot of muslim lawyers, but how many are fighting to get the brothers out of guantanamo out. IN fact, most of the lawyers that are trying to get the brothers out are non muslim. As i mentioned, i never said we dont need doctors, lawyers, etc. i said we need people to study the deen first and know their religion. If you know ur religion, ul fear Allahh s.v.a more, because u will know him more. Who ever tryes to get knowledge, Allah s.v.a will make his path to jannah easier. There is a hadeeth which mentions what i said.

muharram23

Staff member
akhi, no, seriously, I do understand your point, BUT we as muslims can never judge or defend people by laws other then the shariah, I'll try to explain my point in short:

you know tawheed?

the three categories of tawheed stand for

-tawhid in Ibada (worship) uhulliya
-tawhid in ruling, don't know the english word but I mean tawheed ar rububiya
-and tawhid in names and 'personalities' (again I don't know the right english word, but i mean asmaa wa sifaat.)

You need to have all three to complete tawheed, and without a full tawheed, your actions are not worth anything.

surah muhamad,8-9
But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allâh) will make their deeds vain.
That is because they hate that which Allâh has sent down (this Qur'ân and Islâmic laws, etc.), so He has made their deeds fruitless.

look: surah an nisa, 65: But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.

The mushrikeen, can believe in 2 of the tawheed categories, but lack 1, so their tawheed is not correct, this is the same when you are ruling, or supporting to rule according to other laws then the sharia, wich you are doing when you are a lawyer for western laws. In this case you are lacking tawhide ar rububiya.

listen: az-zuchruf 87-88. And if you ask them who created them, they will surely say: "Allâh". How then are they turned away (from the worship of Allâh, Who created them)?
Allâh has knowledge) of (Prophet Muhammad's) saying: "O my Lord! Verily, these are a people who believe not!"

And I didn't even mention the things you sometimes have to defend, like homo's, murderers, just kufaar. And I can asure you, that as a lawyer they won't let you wear your islamic clothing, beard, hijaab.

And a muslim in the american congress, that doesn't exist either he is in the american congress or he is not a muslim!

28. Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliyâ (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allâh in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allâh warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allâh is the final return.

Nice post mashaAllah, the tawhid is something that most muslims dont know. It is amazing how many people commit major/minor shirk and they are not aware off, but yet they call themselves muslim.

Ahmedkaafi

Akhi, i didnt say it was harram, i said that we should ask Allah s.v.a before we deside to do anything. I say pray 2 rekah and ask Allah s.v.a and then go for it. Barakallah feek.

Asalamu alaikum

Very important things u said,but there is missunderstanding,it is very important to pray two Raka,at, to asked Allah to make u easy if it is not hurting ur Iman,Example, u want get a work and whenever u get the work u stop Salat,is that work is it Good for u? the Answer is NO, so i agree with Muharram
:salam2: :salah:

al-muslimah

I won't forget you in my prayers and doa'as.hope you get the highest marks.inshallah u'll find everything good after you study hard.

Linkgx1

*sneaks in*

So you guys are saying I shouldn't go to a Universitiy here? What do you guys mean? I can't learn the Deen and go into my studies (computers, business administration)?

So I should just drop all of that and go to an Islamic University?

Linkgx1

"And a muslim in the american congress, that doesn't exist either he is in the american congress or he is not a muslim!"

It does exist. I forgot the guy's name, but it was on the news and he swore on the Quran (President Jefferson's one to be exact!).

He doesn't have to vote on laws conflicting with religion. Did you know the US Constitution was built on many Islamic laws?

Linkgx1

Akhi, if ur locked in the kuffar jail, doesnt matter if ur muslim, you wont get out. We have alot of muslim lawyers, but how many are fighting to get the brothers out of guantanamo out. IN fact, most of the lawyers that are trying to get the brothers out are non muslim. As i mentioned, i never said we dont need doctors, lawyers, etc. i said we need people to study the deen first and know their religion. If you know ur religion, ul fear Allahh s.v.a more, because u will know him more. Who ever tryes to get knowledge, Allah s.v.a will make his path to jannah easier. There is a hadeeth which mentions what i said.
Exactly what do you mean by Deen? As in how much knowledge?

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

"And a muslim in the american congress, that doesn't exist either he is in the american congress or he is not a muslim!"

It does exist. I forgot the guy's name, but it was on the news and he swore on the Quran (President Jefferson's one to be exact!).

He doesn't have to vote on laws conflicting with religion. Did you know the US Constitution was built on many Islamic laws?

hes name is keith ellison

muharram23

Staff member
Exactly what do you mean by Deen? As in how much knowledge?

You should know enough so u won't get missguided by the dissbelievers. You should know enough to be able to distinguish what is halal and what is haram according to quran and sunnah. Just know that all universities, almost, are made according to atheism (belief in no god). Especially, if ur taking philosophical classes, Be very careful, and have enough knowledge about the deen. LEt me ask you a question that a philosopher would aske you. Can Allah do everything? :).

Assalamu alaykum

Muharam