Serious Canadians accused of Algerian gas plant explosion

Cariad

For future reference also for your knowledge, Jewish do not even spell YHWH because is very sacred to them, they spell out G-D and even leave out the O as the name is to sacred to spell completely, if I am wrong may Allah Subana wa Ta'ala forgive me but this is what I learned through the world religion studies through government approved curriculum that you stated in another post I was wrong about in the studies of religion I took regarding Judaism, Christianity and Islam. If I am wrong about this and your other statement made, please feel free to contact the Ontario Canadian government over their curriculum.

Asalamu alaykum

I don't think you should be so rude. :( I am not Jewish person they have their own spelling Christian have theirs..same God.

Fatima Amenda

Hello Fatima, I think this may be the link of the story you refer to.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...ant-siege-were-ontario-school-friends-report/

I also found one by a British paper the Daily Mail about the same event, but I tend to think the daily mail being a tabloid panders to sensationalist stories. I do not like the way they portray the news. I agree the article does not show Islam in a positive look, but that is not so much the media reporting the event as it did happen, after all the young men concerned were muslims were they not. It was the young men themselves for taking part in a perceived act of terrorism, which is against the teachings of Islam. You should be castigating them (not you personally..muslims in general) for taking part in an act of terrorism where people lost their lives, not the media for handling the story.

I'm slightly aghast at your assumptions of my not finding friends here due to my judgemental attitude. You have a strange way of seeing judgement in others but not yourself. In almost every reply you make to me you are making judgements about me. The idea one has to become something akin to a muslim scholar in order to have a basic understanding of Islam I think is a bit over the top. Many muslims in the world are illiterate..does that make them bad muslims? NO it does not.

To address your main point about the fact Christianity is not blamed in the press in the way Islam is when either a muslim or Christian commits a crime. If I understand you correctly.

Christianity is viewed differently in as much we recognise religion has no place in the law of the land. Religion is for our spiritual well being, so when a so called Christian person commits a crime..I'm thinking that to a muslim anyone who is not a muslim in the west would be usually thought of as a Christian...even if they be an atheist or whatever. That crime is against the person, and their religion does not come into it. Islam in many countries..at least the ones I have lived in..is both religion and state. It is seen that muslims call on Allah for everything wether it be good in his name or bad. So really I see that muslims themselves have put themselves in this position.

It's immaterial weather a Christian goes to church after committing a crime and says God is great, to start with we would know that God would not be wanting us to invoke his name if we had committed a sin against him...and we already know that God is great, by that token we assume God himself is aware that God is in fact great and does not need us to be an ever reminder. God does not need us like we need him.

I do not see your analogy with believing Islam and submitting to God is terrorism for the acts of a few misguided muslims does not mean Islam = terrorism.

I seek refuge in Allah Subana wa Ta'ala and fear Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala judgement upon me so I wish not to discuss this anymore as my opinion on media is my opinion and that is all. Salam

Cariad

If your husband was once Muslim turned Christian, may Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala have mercy on his soul. I would encourage your husband to go back to Islam and re-think his decision. That's all I have to say about that.

My husbands soul belongs to God, as does everyone's. His decision was made to leave Islam before we met. It would have made no difference to me if he was muslim or not I never asked him his faith before I fell in love with him. You do not know his reasons and it is not for me to say as it is my husbands private business. I would never encourage any one ever to change their beliefs. That task is for God alone.

Fatima Amenda

My husbands soul belongs to God, as does everyone's. His decision was made to leave Islam before we met. It would have made no difference to me if he was muslim or not I never asked him his faith before I fell in love with him. You do not know his reasons and it is not for me to say as it is my husbands private business. I would never encourage any one ever to change their beliefs. That task is for God alone.

I wish not to discuss any further, I have listened to Christians all my life and only led me astray, I ask only to gain my knowledge from Muslims especially about Islam, not from Christians. Thank you for your time and your opinion on this topic. Salam

Fatima Amenda

I seek refuge in Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala, please I ask not to discuss any further, I have listened to Christians all my life and only led me astray, I ask only to gain my knowledge from Muslims especially about Islam, not from Christians. Thank you for your time and your opinion on this topic. Salam

Cariad

Maybe your husband should take the Dr. Bilal Philips online diploma course, Insha'Allah will jump start his heart into why he was born a Muslim in the first place before he was led astray. And please don't compare Muslim run countries by government and say this is Islam and the Muslim way of life. Over 70 000 Sunni Muslims and counting have been massacred in Syria fighting for their rights or have you not heard of the Arab Springs movement

I do not think there is anything your Dr Phillips could teach my husband. I am offended by your remark regards the Arab spring, seeing as it started in Tunisia and I was living there at the time. Really Fatima, I'm sure you are a very lovely person but I do not understand why you just do not ask me stuff and get to know me better rather than make assumptions about me.

Not being a muslim does not make me a bad person. ... Peace.

Fatima Amenda

I do not think there is anything your Dr Phillips could teach my husband. I am offended by your remark regards the Arab spring, seeing as it started in Tunisia and I was living there at the time. Really Fatima, I'm sure you are a very lovely person but I do not understand why you just do not ask me stuff and get to know me better rather than make assumptions about me.

Not being a muslim does not make me a bad person. ... Peace.

I seek refuge in Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala and ask not to have discussion anymore about seeking knowledge accept with rightly guided Muslims about the right path of Islam as I have been led astray in my life until Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala took mercy on me and forgave me and led me to the straight path of truth. Salam

Cariad

Just because a person is Muslim or knows Muslims does not mean they even understand Islam. If that was the case they wouldn't need the countless scholars who dedicate their life trying to keep Muslims educated and encourage them to seek the right knowledge and never stop, they are also there to warn Muslims what happens when they stray and don't seek refuge in Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala.

Sorry but this is a nonsense, I probably know more about Islam than many muslims..because I have taken the time to find out about it, mainly because I wanted to know why my husband changed his faith. I understand his reasons I think..but it is hard for me because I am so sure in my faith in God Almighty that I can never imagine God would lead me down the wrong path. But that is just me.. We each have a personal journey ..ya. :)

Cariad

I seek refuge in Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala and ask not to have discussion anymore about seeking knowledge accept with rightly guided Muslims about the right path of Islam as I have been led astray in my life until Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala took mercy on me and forgave me and led me to the straight path of truth. Salam

I am sorry you feel this way. :( I was thinking you were a nice person worthy to know more.

Thank you for the time you have spent in dialogue with me. I wish you all best wishes for the future.

Peace and blessings. C x

Fatima Amenda

I don't think you should be so rude. :( I am not Jewish person they have their own spelling Christian have theirs..same God.

I seek refuge with Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala. I came to this forum to learn from Muslims about Islam and furthering my study in Faith and Knowledge if I would like to speak with a Christian on this subject I will search out Christian forums but Alhamdulillah Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala forgave my sins and heard my cries for serenity and peace and opened the door of Islam for me. Please I ask no more replies. Salam

Fatima Amenda

Hello Fatima, I think this may be the link of the story you refer to.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...ant-siege-were-ontario-school-friends-report/

I also found one by a British paper the Daily Mail about the same event, but I tend to think the daily mail being a tabloid panders to sensationalist stories. I do not like the way they portray the news. I agree the article does not show Islam in a positive look, but that is not so much the media reporting the event as it did happen, after all the young men concerned were muslims were they not. It was the young men themselves for taking part in a perceived act of terrorism, which is against the teachings of Islam. You should be castigating them (not you personally..muslims in general) for taking part in an act of terrorism where people lost their lives, not the media for handling the story.

I'm slightly aghast at your assumptions of my not finding friends here due to my judgemental attitude. You have a strange way of seeing judgement in others but not yourself. In almost every reply you make to me you are making judgements about me. The idea one has to become something akin to a muslim scholar in order to have a basic understanding of Islam I think is a bit over the top. Many muslims in the world are illiterate..does that make them bad muslims? NO it does not.

To address your main point about the fact Christianity is not blamed in the press in the way Islam is when either a muslim or Christian commits a crime. If I understand you correctly.

Christianity is viewed differently in as much we recognise religion has no place in the law of the land. Religion is for our spiritual well being, so when a so called Christian person commits a crime..I'm thinking that to a muslim anyone who is not a muslim in the west would be usually thought of as a Christian...even if they be an atheist or whatever. That crime is against the person, and their religion does not come into it. Islam in many countries..at least the ones I have lived in..is both religion and state. It is seen that muslims call on Allah for everything wether it be good in his name or bad. So really I see that muslims themselves have put themselves in this position.

It's immaterial weather a Christian goes to church after committing a crime and says God is great, to start with we would know that God would not be wanting us to invoke his name if we had committed a sin against him...and we already know that God is great, by that token we assume God himself is aware that God is in fact great and does not need us to be an ever reminder. God does not need us like we need him.

I do not see your analogy with believing Islam and submitting to God is terrorism for the acts of a few misguided muslims does not mean Islam = terrorism.

Thank you for the link to the newstory but this post I wrote was written because of the way the media spoke continually on TV news live and what they portrayed as I originally stated, it was TV news. I also have a family member who is a journalist who works for major news media. This family member thought they could help change the world while in journalism school but became very depressed after getting a job in the national media and stated it's not what people think, they can only report what they are told to report and have to keep quiet about the rest. So I'm not completely in the dark about life and the right guidance, but you believe what you want and what you are told, I prefer to take what is fed into the world that I know comes with a price tag with a grain of salt Salam

Fatima Amenda

Sorry but this is a nonsense, I probably know more about Islam than many muslims..because I have taken the time to find out about it, mainly because I wanted to know why my husband changed his faith. I understand his reasons I think..but it is hard for me because I am so sure in my faith in God Almighty that I can never imagine God would lead me down the wrong path. But that is just me.. We each have a personal journey ..ya. :)

Asalamu, I would like to apologize if I offended you, my post about the Media and this story was not to offend. It was really a post about innocent until proven guilty and the double standard in society especially when it comes to discrimination against Muslims after a story like this is fed through the wires and there is no solid evidence only allegedly. This causes great heartache for the Muslim community in a Non Muslim country and hate crimes go on the rise yet there is lack of concern for the Muslim community when hate crimes are involved. May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala forgive me for my anger and debate as I have no debate about Islam, as you have made your choice and you defend the Christian society, I have made my choice and choose to defend the Muslim community. Please accept my apology if I inadvertently offensive while on the defensive. My family is all Christian, I do not have problem with Christians just those who look down upon the Muslim community. Suban'Allah my family admire the Muslim community for our faithful dedication and pillars of faith we follow because of our love and submission to Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala

Cariad

Thank you for your gracious apology Fatima. To be clear I hold no animosity to Muslims. I do not defend Christian society but will defend Christians if I believe they deserve to be defended, the same as I would defend a muslim or a Jew or anyone else.

Peace to you. X