Catch 22. The Sura 4:82 challenge of the Quran.

Starjade

Here is a Sura 4:82 and catch 22 question for you to ponder upon.

But first. There is a law in the religion of Islam that says. If you know something that is not true then you should be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true and whatever is found to be false will be rejected because it is false.

I have invoked this Islamic law in the beginning and it binds all Muslims.

Sura: 4:82. Do they not consider the Quran with care for if it came from any other than allah then surely there would be much discrepancy therein. This is a challenge that is open to all Muslims and non-Muslims to find any errors in the Quran.

I name 11 Chapters of the Quran glorifying the New Testaments character Jesus as being errors found in the Quran and in the claims of Muhammad himself.

You do know Muhammad has proclaimed himself to be the long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 Prophet that the "Living God" promised Moses he would raise up don't you. That is the Islamic claim. Muhammad says an Angel called Gabriel appeared to him in a Cave and according to Muhammad told him that he was that specific Deuteronomy prophet before he gave Muhammad a good squeeze to get him to recite out the Quran. This of course is the shortened down part of that story as I am sure you understand if you do have knowledge of Islam. Muhammad even claims on his journey through the night that he met Jesus and they were right good pals.

Yet Muhammad believed in Jesus and also believed that Jesus was the prophet that the Roman Christians proclaimed Jesus as being. That is why 11 Chapters of the Quran glorify Jesus from the New Testament as being the prophet that the Christians proclaim Jesus as being. Muhammad himself certainly believed Jesus was the prophet that the Christians had proclaimed Jesus as being. Which is why 11 Chapters of the Quran glorify Jesus as being the prophet the Roman Christians proclaimed Jesus as being.

Muhammad was religiously ignorant because the actual Prophet that the Christians were claiming Jesus to be, is that long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 prophet that the "Living God" promised Moses he would raise up. The whole of the Romans New Testament was a testimony to that claim that their character Jesus was the long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 Prophet that the "Living God" promised Moses he would raise up.

Clearly Muhammad did not know that information. Muhammad has proclaimed himself to being the very Deuteronomy prophet that the Roman Christians had already claimed that Jesus was. That is a very substantial amount of errors found in the Quran and the claims of Muhammad himself.

The "Living God" only promised to raise up just one Deuteronomy Prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deuteronomy 18:16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
Deuteronomy 18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deuteronomy 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

This creates catch 22 problems for Christianity and Islam. Who do you choose?
The Roman Christians New Testament proclaims Jesus as being that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. They even had an Angel called Gabriel appear to give authenticity to the birth of the Roman Christians Deuteronomy Prophet Jesus. This proclamation in the Romans New Testament was around a long time before Muhammad was even born. It is what all Christians believe to this very day. Is he the Deuteronomy prophet of your choice?

Muhammad of Islamic fame has however proclaimed that the same Angel Gabriel that gave authenticity to the Roman Christians Jesus had appeared to him in a Cave and told Muhammad that he alone was the long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Muhammad claims this Angel Gabriel squeezed him until he could recite all the verses of the Quran. 11 Chapters of this Quran glorify Jesus as being the prophet that the Roman Christians proclaim Jesus as being. Further in that Muhammad claims the words of the Quran came from god himself. Is he the Deuteronomy prophet of your choice?

I have already stated what the "Living God" says and the "Living God" did not mention either Jesus or Muhammad. The “Living God” did say that only one Deuteronomy Prophet would be raised up at a time in the future.

So we have the proclamations of Jesus first and Muhammad second and both are being proclaimed to be the long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Yet the “Living God” only promised Moses he would raise up only one Deuteronomy Prophet. It is clear then that someone was not telling the truth. Who do you choose it’s baffling isn’t it?

Jesus was proclaimed as being the Deuteronomy Prophet first and the Angel Gabriel authenticated his birth. Could that be a deception? If so why did Muhammad believe Jesus was the prophet that the Roman Christians proclaimed Jesus as being? Causing 11 chapters of the Quran to glorify Jesus as being the prophet that the Roman Christians had proclaimed Jesus to be long before Muhammad was even born.

Muhammad has proclaimed he was the Deuteronomy Prophet second and he claimed that this same Angel Gabriel appeared to him in a Cave and told him that he was that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Then this Angel Gabriel squeezed Muhammad until he memorized all the words of the Quran. That is the Islamic claim.

Yet this is the same Angel Gabriel who appeared to authenticate the birth of Jesus who the Roman Christians claimed was the Deuteronomy Prophet. Did this other Angel Gabriel that Muhammad says he met not know that information. Is it likely a genuine angel sent from god would simply forget? Or was this Angel Gabriel a figment of imagination from madmen. This Angel Gabriel first appeared in history in a tale by some character called Luke in the Romans New Testament. Sent to authenticate the character Jesus.

The “Living God” only promised Moses he would raise up just one Deuteronomy Prophet not two and so either Jesus or Muhammad or both are not who they claim to be. How can you decide? If you choose Muhammad then you must also explain why Muhammad believed in Jesus and why 11 Chapters of the Quran glorify Jesus as being the prophet that the Roman Christians proclaim Jesus as being. If Jesus was not that Deuteronomy Prophet then 11 Chapters of the Quran have serious errors within its text.

Then if you choose Jesus you would then be saying Muhammad has not been telling the truth and his words and claims are meaningless. Reminding yourself that some of the Quran were claimed to be the words of Muhammad himself. The rest were clearly his publishers adding bits on of course.

What a tough choice.

A matter needs to be pointed out that I should have mentioned. It is with regards to this biblical mention and title of “The Lord King” a “King of Kings”.

You will all have heard of that title and so you can grasp that bit of religious dialogue. This title is not a god given title as some may claim. When I say some it is just bound to be those Christians following the Romans new testament character Jesus.

As you should note the Old Testament prophecy regarding the Prophet that the “Living God" promised Moses he would raise up is the main topic of dialogue often mentioned in my writings. Islamic scholars challenged me to challenge Islam with my revelations a long time ago. You do recall that fellow Moses don’t you? He freed all the slaves from Egypt. Anyways Moses was the leader of all the Israelites and a few alien residents. Then as the story goes he marched them around the desert for 40 years and more just to piss their days off. Then one day Moses went away to die.

This left the Israelites all alone, and as lost sheep they wanted a King to rule over them. Moses already knew before his death the Israelites would want a King to rule over them. So it was not a surprise but Moses did warn against the idea. All the same the Israelites decided they wanted a King to rule over them and so that King was elected. As far as they could see then there would always be a King watching over them for all time.

Of course they were waiting for the long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet to appear and he then would be their ultimate ruler who would stand higher than whatever King may have been ruling over them in those future times. Of course they have no King nowadays but in the past they thought there would be such a King.

However, one day when the Deuteronomy Prophet would appear as prophesied. Then he would outrank whatever King they had ruling over them in those future times and he would be their absolute ruler. Hence this title, a “Lord King” a “King of Kings”.

The prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet outranked their material King. The Deuteronomy Prophet would hold the title a “Lord King a King of Kings”. There is only one soul in existence that can hold the title a “Lord King a King of Kings” and that is the prophesied and long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 Prophet. He would outrank the material King that the Hebrews had chosen to rule over them. Once the Deuteronomy Prophet appeared he would then become their absolute ruler.

This is all a matter of fact that so few religious scholars and the sheep of course do not bother themselves to consider. The Romans of course already considered these facts. That is why they added that onto their stories regarding the character Jesus that they had invented to make it be believed that the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet had appeared. By making that claim in their biblical text they were announcing that their New Testament character Jesus was in fact that prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. Because only the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet could hold that title outranking any present day King the Hebrews may have ruling over them at that future time.

It was a clever ploy by the Romans of course despite it being an open proclamation it was over looked and meant they bypassed the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards. That is a two or three witness law that determines matters of the truth regarding any crimes of iniquity and sin. If the Romans were to make a big scene stating Jesus was the Deuteronomy Prophet so openly then the Hebrews would demand Deuteronomy law determines the matter. The Romans already knew they had no actual witnesses to that claim. The Romans were very sneaky in their subterfuge.

When the Romans started using the title “Lord King and King of Kings” in their storylines regarding their new testament character Jesus, they were making the proclamation that Jesus was the prophesied Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Verses 15-18 Prophet that the "Living God" promised Moses he would raise up in their new testament. The Romans were the first to make the claim that Jesus was foretold by the Angel called Gabriel appearing in a Temple to Zacharias fulfilling the last prophecy made in the Old Testament by Malachi.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

This Old Testament Prophecy was why the Romans made this claim bringing an Angel called Gabriel into their storylines as a messenger appearing in the Temple speaking of John the Baptist to prepare the way and then speaking of the virgin birth of their character Jesus as born from a virgin birth. To make it appear as if these prophecies had been fulfilled. However there are no actual witnesses to the appearance of any Angel called Gabriel making such prophecies. It was all just the words of Roman writers writ as they admitted, “So it might be believed”. Until that time the Angel Gabriel had never been known in history before. This was the origin of the Angel Gabriel in the beginning. The Greek word angelos meaning "a messenger".

Muhammad did not know that information when he made his proclamation of the appearance of this same Angel called Gabriel appearing on a mountain he had climbed to throw himself off because he knew he had gone mad or appearing to himself in a Cave claiming that Muhammad was the prophesied Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Verses 15-18 Prophet.

This shows in history that this Angel Gabriel that Muhammad was speaking about if it had existed was standing against the actual word of the "Living God" who only promised to raise up one Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Verses 15-18 Prophet.

Anyways this is a long story short and as you can see when the Sura 4:82 is invoked it is very easy to establish that many errors are found in the Quran and the claims of Muhammad. And I haven't even mentioned how it is just as easy to establish that the Romans character Jesus is also a fraud. Adding even more errors to be found in the Quran.

Do always remember.
There is a law in the religion of Islam that says. If you know something that is not true then you should be unafraid and stand up and state it. The matter will then be discussed and whatever is found to be true will be accepted as being true and whatever is found to be false will be rejected because it is false.

I have shown you all that 11 Chapters of the Quran contain many serious errors and contradictions and this means that Muslims should reject the Quran and the claims of Muhammad and convert away from Islam according to their own Islamic law which came from the mouth of their idol Muhammad himself.

Starjade.
The Crown of the "Living White Sphere" of Kether.

Last edited:

Starjade

The “Living God” promised Moses he would raise up a Prophet at a time in the future. It was claimed that nobody knew when that would be. However, their are souls who have the genuine power of prophecy and they did prophesy that when the genuine Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 Prophet appears on this planet that there would be many signs in the heavens. Of course religious people can run off into the realms of fantasy when something is spoken about the heavens. The Prophets however were speaking of something unusual happening in the heavens of space.

When the Romans created their new testament they had heard of the Prophecy made by Isaiah about a virgin birth occurring. This is why they started their tales about the character Jesus being born of a virgin birth, which they claimed, was foretold by an angel called Gabriel to the priest Zacharias. Before they promoted Jesus in their tales to being the Deuteronomy Prophet. However the Romans misunderstood the prophecy made by Isaiah.

There was a sign in the heavens not that long ago that did mention a Virgin birth in the heavens of space that has actually fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah.

Verse 139: At the beginning of the Jewish civil New Year, which began in September 1996 until the Passover of 1999, another very rare sign appeared above Jerusalem in the heavens of space. During each of these four years, the new Moon rose from the horizon directly in the constellation of Virgo and it moved within 24 hours to the feet of this constellation. The Sun was just below the horizon and its rays clothed the constellation of Virgo. This event of the constellation of Virgo giving birth to the new Moon while bearing the Sun has not occurred in the past before. It will not occur again for over 11, ooo years because of the precession of the equinoxes, and it is not likely ever to appear again in conjunction with the many other prophesied signs in the heavens.

This event of Virgo giving birth to the new Moon fulfilled the prophecy by Isaiah chapter 7 verse 14: Therefore, the Lord God himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel. Which being interpreted means God is with us. At the head of the constellation of Virgo is a constellation, called Bernice's Hair, a crown of twelve stars.

The many signs in the heavens of space were prophesied by genuine prophets who prophesied these signs would all appear in conjunction with each other when the real Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15-18 Prophet would arrives on this Planet. If you were not a scholar of the Hebrews religion then you probably would not have heard of these signs in the heavens of space that would appear when the real Deuteronomy Prophet would appear on this Planet carrying knowledge of the End of Times Apocalypse.

This is something that false religious doctrines and their false prophets in the past have not mentioned before because of their religious ignorance. These signs in the heavens are more enlightening and trustworthy as prophesied proof of the arrival of the actual Deuteronomy Prophet.

When you listen to the speeches you will have heard from those false religious doctrines about their false prophets that are now past dead and gone. Remind yourselves that these signs in the heavens of space did not occur in conjunction with each other when the characters Jesus and Muhammad were claimed to have lived giving further evidence that these false prophets were not who they were proclaimed as being.

I thought it would be appropriate to share just a few of those many prophesied signs in the heavens, to enlighten you all, as they are interesting. Do note the dates of when these signs in the heavens occurred in conjunction with each other and be aware that I am only mentioning just a few of those prophesied signs in the heavens as there is many more.

Verse 133: Beginning in 1996 with the light from the Sun not shining on the Moon and for many hours the Moon itself did not cause its light to shine. In 1999 a very rare eclipse darkened the light from the Sun. Some of these astronomical events fulfilled an old prophecy made by the Prophet Isaiah. The Prophet Isaiah said in Chapter 13 verse 9: Look the day of Jehovah is coming cruel both with fury and with burning anger. In order to make the land an object of astonishment and that it may annihilate the lands Sinners out of it. Verse 10: For the very Stars of the heavens and their constellations of Kesil will not flash forth their light. The Sun will grow dark at its going forth and the Moon itself will not cause its light to shine.

Verse 134: In the spring of 1996, there have been consecutive sackcloth and blood red lunar eclipses on every major full Moon feast days of the descendants of Israel. The first eclipse fell on the celebration of the Passover on April 3rd 1996. The second fell on the eve of the Tabernacles on September 27th 1996. The third fell on Purim on March 23rd 1997. A fourth eclipse fell on 16th September 1997 in the middle of the days of Teshuva meaning repentance. Three of these lunar eclipses took place within the span of one biblical year and this is a very rare sign in the heavens of space drawing attention to the holy days of the descendants of Israel.

Verse 135: Talmudic traditions consider the Moon as a representation of the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. December 21st 1999 on the day of the winter solstice, which is the longest night of the year, the Moon was at its closest point to Earth in its orbit and at the same time, it was as close as it gets to the Sun. The Moon was at its brightest for 133 years. These astronomical events continued to show as signs in the heavens beyond the year 2,000. There will be two solar eclipses in September of 2014 and September of 2015. The light from the Sun will once again grow dark. Four more lunar eclipses will be seen on the celebration of the Passover on April 15th 2014 and on the feast of Tabernacles on October 8th 2014, and on the Passover of April 4th 2015, and also again on the feast of the Tabernacles, September 28th 2015. There are many more signs of the arrival of the Deuteronomy Prophet in the heavens.

Verse 136: On May 7th 2000, it was the Jewish date Iyar 25760, on that date the heavenly bodies of the Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn all lined up into a straight line. These seven represent the menorah, the lamp stand in the Temple. The alignment of this planetary menorah is a further sign of the arrival of the prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. The Earth and moon were on the opposite side of the sun from the other aligned planets. Further signs in the heavens, were comets. The path that the comet Hyakutake took through the heavens of Space in the spring of 1996 was between the handle of the big dipper. This symbolizes the flock of the good shepherd and Arcturus means he comes. The book of Job describes these two constellations as Arcturus and his train a good shepherd leading his flock.

Starjade.
The Crown of the "Living White Sphere" of Kether.

Starjade

I have been away for a while doing stuff and thought I would take a looksee and yes as I thought nobody dares face up to the cold reality that your self appointed Prophet Mad Muhammad has been established by his own words and the words of the Quran and the actual word of the "Living God" to be a fraud. One can suppose that religious knowledge goes beyond the minds of the Muslims writing here.

Clearly this forum has no interest in having a religious debate and simply wants to glorify the moon worshipping religion of Islam. Happy hubal al ilah to you all.

Starjade

I find it interesting that no Muslim has any statement to make regarding the errors found in the Quran and claims of Muhammad. Could it be said this is evidence of idol worshipping. ?

Starjade

The Islamic Sound of Silence.

Hello darkness, my old friend.
Those Muslims talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seed while they were bleating
The haunting vision
Starjade has planted in their brain
Still remains
Hence the sound of their silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone.
Down narrow streets of cobblestone.
Thinking of how those Muslims moan.
Neath the halo of a streetlamp.
I turned my collar to the cold and damp.
When my eyes were grabbed
by the flash of the moon light
That split my sides laughing right
Hence the Islamic sound of silence.

And in that naked light I saw
Ten thousand Muslims maybe more.
Muslims shirking without speaking.
Muslims hearing without listening.
To the Revelations that Islamic voices came aware.
And yet not one dare
Disturb the sound of silence.

Fools said I you do not know.
Islam like a cancer grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you.
Take my arms that I might reach you.
The Koran is false and misleading you.
That is why I sura 4:82 d you.
But my words like silent raindrops fell.
Into their Islamic Hell.
And echoed in the wells of silence.

And the Muslims bowed and prayed
To the moon god that they had made.
And the sign flashed out its warning
When they shirk it every morning
The Satanic verses they are spawning
And the sign said
The words of the prophet are written on the subway wall.
And Islam has taken a Sura 4:82 fall.
Hence the Islamic sounds of silence.

Author; The much-loved Deuteronomy Prophet Starjade...​