Catholic convert

demondiva

:salam2:

Welcome to the site and Congratulations:ma: ,God bless you.
I'm also new to the site so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
:SMILY139:

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

Ashahadu Allah ilaha Ilallahu= translation= I bare wintness that their is No God/ Diety worth of Worship Except God/Allah.

Wa Ashhadu anna Muhammadan abdooho wa Rasulooh= and i bare witness that Muhammed is his Slave and his Messenger.

It is diffcult to translate word to word as it wont make sense in English because Arabic Grammer is a bit Different to English.

i think this link is excellent! to what u want

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xr45QutxfRk

If mods would like to edit this due to miss-translation or miss-transliteration please do as this is the closest meaning or translation/ transliteration that i can come up with. and Allah knows Best!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Inshallah

:salam2:
I NEVER stopped believing in one God ; but I did think about going back to the church. I went in and talked to several priests and was told by the first. Jesus was god so if you dont believe that you are not Christian.
The last time I went to talk to the priest I was denied reconciliation and sacrament because of my husband. They were essentially denying me access to God. No one can do that!
After that I started to think; why am I doing this? I dont believe in the trinity . I really did it because it was my "old home" and I had old feelings attached to my memories. But I will never fit into that "way" again. It dont make sense.

Welcome to the web site! I too was a christian convert. Your old church could be just an "old habit". Take some time to embrace your new faith. If you believe in ONE GOD, with NO EQUAL.... you have arrived. I always had a problem with the trinity. If you do too, you're not a "christian". The very fact that another "human" could restrict your "access" to God / Allah is apalling.

That is about where I am now. I am still "searching" or maybe I have that yearning feeling inside of me. I have spend my whole life thinking of God/Allah and that is no joke. When I was a child I would contemplate how I can be closer to him.

You're not searching if you believe in ONE GOD, who shares his glory with no one. I had the same thoughts throughout life. The trinity, reserection. etc left me with questions. Islam answered them. I advise you to read the Quran. It has wonderful insights and instruction for life.