catholic girl scared to convert.

Irish Amy

thank you so so much everyone, you have brought warmth back to my heart and i am sure to tell my family as they will be curious why i will be fasting tomorrow inshallah . i really appreciate all your concerns and love. my bothers and sisters, i cannot believe i have lived in such ignorance for 19years. I have much to learn but i do know i have made the right choice,

love amy xx

Sakeena

Aww sis!!

thank you so so much everyone, you have brought warmth back to my heart and i am sure to tell my family as they will be curious why i will be fasting tomorrow inshallah . i really appreciate all your concerns and love. my bothers and sisters, i cannot believe i have lived in such ignorance for 19years. I have much to learn but i do know i have made the right choice,

love amy xx

Asalam alaikum pumpkin head :SMILY149: (joking), :lol:

Forgive me hun, I'm always joking and playing. hehehe :hijabi:

Example:

Aapa: No, no, no Sakeena. Play nice. :SMILY286:

Me: ooh sorry... :shymuslima1: Yes ma'am. :girl3:

May Allah bless you dearo!! :blackhijab:

Oh! *runs up* Awwww *hugs* I'm Sakeena, the cheesecake princess. Nice to meet you Amy. :hearts: so cute lil' sis. It's great ur fasting tomorrow mashaAllah. I can't fast. :( I'm so proud of you dearo. May Allah bless you and guide you and your family to Jannah. Ameen! May Allah (swt) bless you with a pious Muslim husband and grant you a pious Muslim family who will love Islam because of you. Ameen!! Take this cheesecake. *gives cheesecake* For you and your family. It makes a great mid-night snack hehe. :SMILY288:

I wish you a blessed Ramadan and a fun-filled Eid (Aapa's taking me and the other sisters to the carnival!!) YAY!! You can come too sister Amy. :hearts:
Get ur cute pink hijab :hijabi: and we'll all have a great time mashaAllah!!

Need anything, clothes, a place to stay, more cheesecake, just pm me!! :)

Love you soo much for the sake of Allah (swt) alone Amy. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

salam alaikum.

-Sakeena :hijabi:

Irish Amy

asalam alaikum,

shakeena u are such a sweetheart, so bubbly and lovely maasallah.

i have just said my shahadah.. i cant stop smiling!! i just learned i cannot fast either unfortunatly! i can only pm every 120minutes.. i dont understand why lol. i will pm u wen i can insallah. i cant wait to speak to u cutie pie. ps i loooovvve cheeeeesecake too lol *!*!*!

Sakeena

asalam alaikum,

shakeena u are such a sweetheart, so bubbly and lovely maasallah.

i have just said my shahadah.. i cant stop smiling!! i just learned i cannot fast either unfortunatly! i can only pm every 120minutes.. i dont understand why lol. i will pm u wen i can insallah. i cant wait to speak to u cutie pie. ps i loooovvve cheeeeesecake too lol *!*!*!

YAY!! I remember when I said my shahadah six years ago! I feels like your high... lol :lol: :SMILY149: :hearts: MashaAllah!!

I love you too dearo! Have more cheesecake!! *gives 12 pounds of cheesecake* :SMILY149: yum yum yum!! MashaAllah!!

WRITE DOWN THE DAY, MONTH, YEAR, AND TIME you said shahadah sweetie!!! :SMILY149:

Irish Amy

23.46pm,tuesday, 17th august, 2010. oh sis im so happy as u say i feel like im on a high !! thank u for reminding me to take note of the exact time etc. it is too special to forget. i must learn the prayers next insallah!! x

Sakeena

23.46pm,tuesday, 17th august, 2010. oh sis im so happy as u say i feel like im on a high !! thank u for reminding me to take note of the exact time etc. it is too special to forget. i must learn the prayers next insallah!! x

Now you can write your autobiography later in life inshallah!!! :hearts: Now sis the high feeling lasts up to eight months a year maximum hehe mashaAllah make the most of it! Doesn't last forever!! :hijabi:

Sakeena

I come on TTI in the morning going home now dearo! Love you!! (my mom won't let me use internet/TTI at home) subhanAllah. :girl3: