Challenge: Find me someone more cute!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم​

Al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi wrote in his 'al-Kifayah fi Ilmi Riwayah':

"The most amusing story about (Qur'an) memorisation by a small child is (what was narrated) by Ibraheem bin Sa'eed al-Jawhari (who said): "I found a small child of four years who was brought to Caliph Ma'mun. He had memorised the Qur'an and was intelligent in debating, only when he was hungry did he cry."

How cute Masha Allah. And Allah continues to bless this ummah with the likes of such children, and there are living examples that are well-known, Al Hamdulillah.

Souce

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah!

A sister told me about her 6 year old niece. One day when she was at their home, the niece went to pray Duhur. Both her mom and the sister were in kitchen. After some time, they heard the niece crying. They immediately ran to the room and asked what has happened. She was weeping like how someone weep when her mother is dead. Her mom tried to talk to her asking every possible thing. Still she did not stop, and the sister took the job and her mother stepped away. Then after so much of trying, the niece told her this. "Kokko Fahu Attahiyaat Handhaan Nethunee." (Means "Today I forgot the last part of Tashahhud"). How cute. :) Thats what we call an Islamic upbringing of children.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Aww, kids are so cute, mashaAllah.

I once met a really cute 5-yr old girl. One day she was sitting on the floor putting on her shoes, and I went up to her and after playing with for a bit, asked her "Why are you so cute???" She looked up at me, and then continued putting on her shoe, very thoughtfully.

Finally she said in a very serious tone, with no pride, like it was the most natural answer: "Because Allah made me cute."

SubhanAllah, I'll never forget that. Good reminder for us all, that no matter what we have, its all from Allah. Who are we to boast of anything we have?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

BaraakAllahu feekum brother and sisters. However, I'll say my challenge still stands unbeaten. That kid is younger and Allah has blessed him with greater accomplishments.

Interesting read. May Allah bless the children of the Ummah.

sister purified

:wasalam:
mashaAllah beautful posts :)
i once read (long back) in the newspapers about a 6 or 9 year old boy from saudi who hadnt yet started speaking (he had some disorder,which i dont remember) had memorised the whole Quran.. sub'hanaAllah!

but a 4 year old is definitely cute!

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Sister sugarcandy:p, i found someone more cuter.

Just look at the innocence of the girl.....Cute.:)

kiddo.jpg

alf2

Islam is a way of life
A revert friend of mine and her husband have an adopted child. She is 3 or 4 years old now and they are teaching her salah.
The other day the Adhan for Magrib went off and she came running saying, "MAMA ITS TIME FOR SALAD! ALLAHU AKBAR!" And she had like 10 headscarves in her arms, hahaha!

Subhan allah.

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A revert friend of mine and her husband have an adopted child. She is 3 or 4 years old now and they are teaching her salah.
The other day the Adhan for Magrib went off and she came running saying, "MAMA ITS TIME FOR SALAD! ALLAHU AKBAR!" And she had like 10 headscarves in her arms, hahaha!

Subhan allah.

That has got to be the cutest and funniest thing I've heard. Got to love her enthusiasm if anything else.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Nigerian%20Girl%20Memorizes%20Qur%E2%80%99an%20at%20Three.jpg

Youngest Qur'an Hafiz Fascinates Nigerians

May Allah preserve her and her family.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,if a 4 years old child is cute,I'll tell you that my 2 and half years old son,when he wants to sleep,he repeats "la ilaha illa Allah Muhammed rasulullah" until he falls asleep.and when he sees the image of Mekka he says"mamma,mamma,shufi,Baytullah!"

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
salam 'alikum,if a 4 years old child is cute,I'll tell you that my 2 and half years old son,when he wants to sleep,he repeats "la ilaha illa Allah Muhammed rasulullah" until he falls asleep.and when he sees the image of Mekka he says"mamma,mamma,shufi,Baytullah!"
Wa`Alaykumasalam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakaatuh,

Mashaa`Allah. Hope he grows up to be the coolness of your eyes *Smile*

I found another Cutie pie:

Mashaa`Allah. Beautiful voices.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Maashaa'Allaah! Boy am I happy to see many children being brought up properly! May Allaah preserve them, inshaa'Allaah they'll grow up to be leaders and scholars for the future generations.

I think I shared this one before but this kid is quite adorable. A mini-Abdul Baasit, Maashaa'Allaah.

However, I'll say my challenge still stands unbeaten. That kid is younger and Allah has blessed him with greater accomplishments.

That's not a challenge, dear ukht. :) The little boy was immensely gifted maashaa'Allaah. Not many parents have been blessed with 4 year olds who've memorized the qur'aan. May Allaah `azza wa jall grant us all pious children.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam:
That's not a challenge, dear ukht. :) The little boy was immensely gifted maashaa'Allaah. Not many parents have been blessed with 4 year olds who've memorized the qur'aan. May Allaah `azza wa jall grant us all pious children.

I only meant it as a joke ukhti *Smile*. Ameen.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

I only meant it as a joke ukhti *Smile*. Ameen.

Ah a مذاق Google told me that means "Joke" in Urdu- midhaaq. =)

There's a kid btw who was said to have memorized the qur'aan at the age of 3. He kept popping up everywhere, mostly on YT and was called "the miracle child", he's somewhere in the Middle East. Have you seen him?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Ah a مذاق Google told me that means "Joke" in Urdu- midhaaq. =)

There's a kid btw who was said to have memorized the qur'aan at the age of 3. He kept popping up everywhere, mostly on YT and was called "the miracle child", he's somewhere in the Middle East. Have you seen him?
Now that's cute, you speaking urdu in arab accent *Smile*. We don't say ذ as "Dh" but as "z". It's going to be a "Mazzaaq" with a fatha on the
م *Smile*. It's why we have complications with our tajweed.

I think I've heard of him. I haven't seen him though.