Changed my username!!!!!!!!!!!

__Enslaved___

selaam brothers and sisters,

Hey guys,:SMILY139: You may have known me before as croatian/conv....
.but that username is a peace of garabage,:angryred:so I decided to change my username to something that sounds a bit more Islamic...

.:salah:

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm a convert to Islam, Elhmadulillah .

17 years old
male
My race is Croatian and Hebrew but Im sick of everyone judging me by my race :angryred:so I decided to change my name.

Inhsa'llah one day I could also change my my christian given birthname to A'abdullah.....the most perfect name in my opinion for a muslim(which means slave of Allaah

till next time

see ya:SMILY139:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Brother,

I do know you Bro. But why did you make a new account. You should just inform one of the moderators here that you want to change your username.

Indeed, Abdullah is a nice name. :)

huda2

:salam2:

Welcome dear bro to the tti, masha allah Abdullah is a beautiful name, :ma: fr your converting may allah keep you safe insha allah.

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum little brother!

I will not judge you by your racial background. May Allah ta'ala guide and forgive those who have done so.

You are our brother, no better or worse. We are all the same.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamualaikum
May Allah always guide and strengthen us in this right path.
Abdullah is a very good name
welcome back!

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum brother Abdullah

I'd say you'd rather keep your old accout, and contact brother Mabsoot to change the username for you, just like brother Osman did..., after all you've got a point (Although it's not just for a true muslim to judge others by race..., actually it's not true to judge others in any way)

Allah Hafez

Wassalam Alekum

Muhammad