Channel 4 Airing Islamaphobia

OmarTheFrench

Al amdulilah here in France your journalist are more professional.

And its not like Anglo-Saxons country where the sensationalism the first priority when they do a reportage.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:
Allah says that there are (evil)Nations which nobody can destroy except Himself.Take the the examples of the People of A'ad.I saw a picture displaying a native of Aad laying in his/her grave about 6-8 times taller than an average person.These days, Israel is acquiring chemical and Nanotechnological weapons.Although succesful in using chemical weapons against Palestinians in the worst manner it still despite so many funds and support is not currently able to produce such amazing Nanotechnological weapons for which they are working to produce.The Palestinians are a strong wall deterimined to lay their lives in way of Islam and Palestine.Instead, Self made weapons of Islamic resistance groups does scare the Israeli Army and Air force. Islamophobia is near it's height and now Muslims have recognised the so called "War against terrorism".Difficult to say, much worse happens there in Captured/minority Muslim areas.Our first and last resort is Islam.The war against Islam is based on lies and deceit and therefore Allah(InshAllah) will cause the truth of this war and Islam to be exposed in the long run.It is said that when falsehood spreads, it seems that it shall prevail over evrything but as it's root is weak it does not survive for long.Then Allah hurls truth against it which cut through it(falsehood) and in the end, the truth is victorious because it's root is strong.The same is going to happen now.9/11 and 7/7 re just an excuse.I suggest that you make your faith strong.Be steadfast as this life is temporary and all will be left behind.It is said that Money and Children are a test from Allah.
Yes I do wish Allah can perish these Nations. Ohhhh, the Aad. Tisk Tisk.
Can you beleive this? Like over 10x the size of any human being!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_giant_skeleton.htm

news1_esqueletoanu.jpg

wayofthesalaf

Response to "Undercover Mosque"

As-Salaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah,

Below is a response by Imaam Abu Usamah, to the allegations made in Channel 4's "Undercover Mosque". I encourage everyone to watch his response.

<embed FlashVars="initialTime=1718" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8048345222093348483&q=Undercover+Mosque&hl=en">
</embed>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8048345222093348483&q=Undercover+Mosque&hl=en

masalaama,

Ahmad

maymun

ammatu allah

May Allah by his Mercy help us fight these devils. Long live Mujahideen! Allahu Akbar!

:salam2: ameem ameen. we make dua :tti_sister: in sujuud for muslims to be i united united in under one khilaafah .islaamiyah insha allah
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

maymun

ammatu allah

May Allah by his Mercy help us fight these devils. Long live Mujahideen! Allahu Akbar!

:salam2: ameem ameen. we make dua :tti_sister: in sujuud for muslims to be united united in under one khilaafah .islaamiyah insha allah
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Brother Abdul Raheem, this matter should be left to Allah.Allah knows the Best.I don't remember the verse and surah at the moment which actually states that there were Nations who were very strong that no force on earth could defeat them.What widely accepted is that they used to build Strong forts using heavy stones.They could easily uproot trees.We don't know whether these are myths or reality.Nor should quarrel over this.Whatever the truth is, God brings it forward.For some infromation, the skeleton was found in Saudi Arabia exactly where the Nation of A'ad lived.It may or may not be the truth but we do know Aad was a Great nation in terms of economy and power( but not after it failed to bring Imaan on Allah and faced a humiliating end).

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I think you misunderstood me brother. I'm not saying that the people of Ad' didn't exist, I'm just saying that this picture is a hoax image, which has been doctored.

amyaishazouaoui

Dispatches C4 - replies

If any one wants to see the replies from Brother Abu Usamah and Dr Bilal philips or the program itself, u can see them on Islamictube.net.
Went to green lane masjid in birmingham today - no i am not a wahabi, i am a muslim!!! Aub Usamah is still their giving his khutba. He is a very nice brother who stands up for those who areopressed in the comunity. He is probably one of the only people i could go to ask questions about islam, with him, there is total respect and no taboos :mashallah: and alhamdulillsh, the way it should be.
A

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I just watched this "report". The things taken out of context and the slick edits are blatant to anyone with a knowledge of Islam. This is potentially very disturbing to the ummah in the UK. America seems to copy British tv, so it is only a matter of a little time before we see a program like this here in north america.

Many of the lies in it are very blatant. Some parts of it are very subtle though. Did anyone else pick up on the fact that the "good, patriotic" Muslims were either highly educated Indians or the Anglo university don?

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I just watched this "report". The things taken out of context and the slick edits are blatant to anyone with a knowledge of Islam. This is potentially very disturbing to the ummah in the UK. America seems to copy British tv, so it is only a matter of a little time before we see a program like this here in north america.

Many of the lies in it are very blatant. Some parts of it are very subtle though. Did anyone else pick up on the fact that the "good, patriotic" Muslims were either highly educated Indians or the Anglo university don?
What! You saw it? If anyone saw it can they just tell me stuff that they "qouted" from the Quran and scholars? I didn't get to see.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'm afraid nobody will be quoting anything of that kind. This is just like a publicity stunt in some ways. You see how so many people are drawn into this thing? When somebody tells someone something is bad, we get curious. Allahu Alom, maybe it is partially in human nature to do so. But meanwhile we must realize this is just giving the evil people who aired this more name. More people are looking at this, more people believing in lies. Anything, almost anything can be taken the wrong way if taken out of context. Why get so hyped up about it? Isn't that exactly what they want?

I don't see the point. I tell this to people who are reading who may not have seen this... Don't see it.

I'm not one to go for double phsycology, or trick phsycology in matters such as this. Don't expend your brain cells going through junk, there are too many better uses. People are always going to bad mouth Islam, we change what we can when we can, but things like this I don't think is going to change.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

i believe that this thread was posted a year ago as for upcoming programmes by channel four i dont know maybe visit their site i think i watched undercover mosque they had to compensate the mosque because they just edited everything the speaker where saying so i wouldnt believe a word channel four say.