Chocolate

friend263

yes of course its too hot here..can I get a chocolate milkshake in iftar plzz.. i know u live in a olace where thers lot of snow soo..dear can u plz adopt me and my hubby.. u know what u will get my two kids free free free....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
yes of course its too hot here..can I get a chocolate milkshake in iftar plzz.. i know u live in a olace where thers lot of snow soo..dear can u plz adopt me and my hubby.. u know what u will get my two kids free free free....

Sure, you all are welcome. And now here isn´t snow. *going to build bigger house to all new adopted "children"*

milk-shake-smiley-emoticon.gif

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Mocha Chocolate Kisses

DSCN3077.jpg

15 biscuits (Marie biscuits)

Filling:
2 gelatine leaves (make sure you use halal gelatine)
2,5 dl sugar
1 dl glucose syrup
1/4 dl water
4 egg whites
2 bags (á 18 g) the espresso instant powders

Frosting:
200 g dark chocolate
2 teaspoon coconut oil

1. Soak the gelatin in cold water.

2. Whip the egg whites and 1/2 cup sugar until stiff.

3. Place to the saucepan 2 cups sugar, glucose syrup and water. Bring to a boil. When the temperature is 116 degrees C, add the soaked gelatine leaves.

4. Pour the sugar syrup to egg white foam in a thin strip with stirring.

5. Whisk the mixture until it is lukewarm. Whisk to the mixture espresso instant powder.

6. Spread the biscuits on a baking sheet. Pipe the foam mass to biscuits. Let to solidify at room temperature for 2 hours.

7. Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave. Stir in coconut oil. Dip in chocolate kisses in chocolate and a lift in the fridge to harden.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
From my kitchen: :p

Chocolate Cake

RQGsoTB.jpg

Basic sponge cake:
http://www.dlc.fi/~marian1/gourmet/14_9.htm
Plus: 2 teaspoon cocoa powder

Filling: 2 dl cold coffee (for wetting the cake)
200 - 300 g apricot marmalade

Decoration: melted dark chocolate (I used 300 g)
chocolate candies

Cut the cooled cake into two parts. Wet both parts of coffee (about 2 dl). Apply the lower part with the apricot jam. Lift the cake "lid" over the top. Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave. Spread it (quickly) on top of the cake and sides. Decorate.

When cake is decorated, place it to the fridge for few hours that the chocolate frosting hardens.