Christian Program Reveals Original Teaching of Jesus

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:ma:
very interestings, but unfortunatly most Chrstians are too stubborn to understand!
worse than a rock.''my opinion''
:salam2:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Subhanallah! Jazak Allah Khair very beneficial post. Christains can watch this over and over and tell you another reason why this isnt right. So people just do not get it when the signs are so clear.

Salam
Sister Amirah

Salaam,

Some of the original teachings of Isa (or Jesus in English) is said to be found in the Gospels of Barnabas. Barnabas is one of the companions of Prophet Isa (pbuh). The Gospel of Barnabas stressed pure monotheism and rejected Paul's concept of the trinity.

It has many beliefs similar to what is stated in the Quran, such as Isa (pbuh) prediction on the advent of prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) coming, prophet Isa (pbuh) not being crucified, and prophet Isa (pbuh) not being the "son of God." However, there are some inconsistencies with respect to Islamic teachings, which was likely corrupted by non-Muslims hands, but it still remains intact as far as disapproving the fundamentals of Christian teachings.. I will inshallah post more details on this when I get more time.