Christian War???

Ahmed Najash

They enforce war and create famine and despair, then they send these missionaries and blackmail them with food and money to convert to christianity.
makes me sick!

apocalypse77

once again, for a country to be "westernise", christianity is use to colonialize lands

not surprising for a religion that gurantees salvation with no work required

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
WAR AGAINST ISLAM?

In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficient the Most Merciful
All Praises are due to Allah Lord of the Worlds.

(Before i begin it is important to mention this disclaimer that as Muslims we will not sit back and ignore or justify the injustice that is happening around the world. Muslims enjoin in the good and forbid the evil. This must not be mistaken by readers for incitement, glorifying, or condoning terrorism of any sort or against any individual or goverment. This is an explaination in the light of the Quran and Sunnah, from the shariyah and a discussion stand point.

Sophie

IRAQ:
[yt]owCXbDVTLRE[/yt]

Afghanistan:

Also just notice that the clip on youtube which was posted on this site by dear brother Global Peace have been deleted from youtube.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15691&highlight=afghan
A friend of mine who is not Muslim has been trying to tell me about these kind of people,but I never understood until I saw this video last night. MashaAllah,their understanding of Islam is so twisted.It's scary.I live in the US in the part of the country where this type of thinking is taught in their churchs..but I never really understood until now.:girl3:

mohammed07

No actually there doing there job, and there doing a great job at it. This is what they are supposed to do. Converting people to there religion, we should be doing the same. Its not twisted, we tell people that the path there are on is not the correct one, and they are telling people the same exact thing. What we need to do is also go out there and give dawaa, leding people to the correct path.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i understand that christians want to convert everybody, but i feel that they are going about it in the wrong way in the case of iraq. they're giving people food and shelter trying to convert the people. its hard for those people not to convert when they're starving and their own muslim brothers ( muslin nations ) and aiding in their demise. due to that many iraqi will convert to have full stomachs.

the bad thing here in the u.s. is that almost every muslim charity group is alledgedly tied to al-qaeda in the govt's mind. so if you're a muslim here, giving sadaqa to some of these charities may land you in jail. which i think is the gov't purpose. we have tons of rich muslims in the u.s. and our masjids are struggling for the most basic things. we haven't been helping each other.

:wasalam:

Sophie

No actually there doing there job, and there doing a great job at it. This is what they are supposed to do. Converting people to there religion, we should be doing the same. Its not twisted, we tell people that the path there are on is not the correct one, and they are telling people the same exact thing. What we need to do is also go out there and give dawaa, leding people to the correct path.
:salam2: I'm sorry my brother,but what they are doing is wrong. I say this because they have absolutely no idea or knowledge at all of Islam.Therefore,how can they really be working to convert in a proper way? They hate Islam. And because they hate Islam,they hate Muslims. I am not an expert,but from what I saw of thier true motives..they are not kind or godly ones.They think we worship the devil for cry'n out loud! They believe we worship a God separate from "their" God. I don't believe true conversion come's from giving water to a child dying of physical thirst,or food to a starving person as a bribe of some bizarre kind. Saying,"you can have this water IF.."

Sophie

:salam2:

i understand that christians want to convert everybody, but i feel that they are going about it in the wrong way in the case of iraq. they're giving people food and shelter trying to convert the people. its hard for those people not to convert when they're starving and their own muslim brothers ( muslin nations ) and aiding in their demise. due to that many iraqi will convert to have full stomachs.

the bad thing here in the u.s. is that almost every muslim charity group is alledgedly tied to al-qaeda in the govt's mind. so if you're a muslim here, giving sadaqa to some of these charities may land you in jail. which i think is the gov't purpose. we have tons of rich muslims in the u.s. and our masjids are struggling for the most basic things. we haven't been helping each other.

:wasalam:
I live in America too,and all you say is the truth.:tti_sister:

Aliyah206

assalamu aliakum all.
yes it's sad, muslims are being brainwashed but whata are we doing to help them
other then talking abt them and pointin at them. For instance Iraq a muslim country has been attacked by this great enemies why aren't the other muslim COUNTRIES involved?!! they are in desperate need of us! Actions speak louder then the words, if we are truthful let us help those muslims who are dying of hunger, thurs, war, depperesion and many more..e.c.t.
and i don't no why ya so surprised of how ths kaffirs are handling the muslims when ALLAH SWT already told us they are plain ENEMIES.

mohammed07

:salam2: I'm sorry my brother,but what they are doing is wrong. I say this because they have absolutely no idea or knowledge at all of Islam.Therefore,how can they really be working to convert in a proper way? They hate Islam. And because they hate Islam,they hate Muslims. I am not an expert,but from what I saw of thier true motives..they are not kind or godly ones.They think we worship the devil for cry'n out loud! They believe we worship a God separate from "their" God. I don't believe true conversion come's from giving water to a child dying of physical thirst,or food to a starving person as a bribe of some bizarre kind. Saying,"you can have this water IF.."

Of course what they are doing is wrong, as Muslims we should all believe that what they are doing is wrong. Not only the way they are doing it, but the path its self. I'm not agreeing with what they are doing, but the fact is that they are doing it. This should be an drive, a motavation for use to go out there and do the same thing- give dawwa, teach islam . We may not be able to stop them from doing what it is that they are doing, but we can convert to, by teaching or religion peacefuly. This is how we can fight back, to what they are doing.
Inshallah, we may convert may to see the light of Islam.

BGfromGB

For the glory of God

[FONT="Georgia,
but what they are doing is wrong. I say this because they have absolutely no idea or knowledge at all of Islam.Therefore,how can they really be working to convert in a proper way?
I disagree with you there. What they are doing is in the name of God. Why? Because they love God. Just as you a muslim does and me a non muslim does. Do you really think they tell those poor starving people, that unless they convert to "christianity" they will get no help?!!!! God is colour blind. We as human beings, be we, christian, Jew or muslim are duty bound to put aside our "religious" bias, unite, and put God first and foremost. If we all did that then there would be none of these snide accusations making people,(as one of your readers aptly said), sick

OmarTheFrench

They can only convert people who don't know their religion.
I have see many of these guys who tried to convert, but they have no sucess with muslims who know their religion.

mohammed07

They can only convert people who don't know their religion.
I have see many of these guys who tried to convert, but they have no sucess with muslims who know their religion.

Yes I totally agree, if the muslim is a true believer, if he loves islam, allah, and the prophet, then no matter how much hardship, nor starving, or anything he goes through will change his religion.

And I disagree with "bgfromgb". When people are bombed and killed, and starving, you tell me if they were weak, on there faith then tell me they wouldn't say we believe. To keep from being killed and there kids from starving. Because we all know for a fact, that people in Iraq are being killed, and starving, and we know for a fact that missionaries are taking oppertunities of this.

BGfromGB

What are you talking about

And I disagree with "bgfromgb". When people are bombed and killed, and starving, you tell me if they were weak, on there faith then tell me they wouldn't say we believe. To keep from being killed and there kids from starving. Because we all know for a fact, that people in Iraq are being killed, and starving, and we know for a fact that missionaries are taking oppertunities of this.
[/QUOTE] on what point do you disagree with me in my post above? I said nothing about killing. I said nothing about Iraq. I said nothing about missionaries.I said nothingn about people being bombed.

What I did say is that those people out there are helping destitute people out of their love for God Almighty. And if you call them "missionaries" then is that a crime against God and humanity? Is it a crime for a non muslim and a muslin to cast aside their petty religious differences in pursuance of what they do is for thier heavenly father? Is it wrong to put God first. These are the statements I made

mohammed07

on what point do you disagree with me in my post above? I said nothing about killing. I said nothing about Iraq. I said nothing about missionaries.I said nothingn about people being bombed.

What I did say is that those people out there are helping destitute people out of their love for God Almighty. And if you call them "missionaries" then is that a crime against God and humanity? Is it a crime for a non muslim and a muslin to cast aside their petty religious differences in pursuance of what they do is for thier heavenly father? Is it wrong to put God first. These are the statements I made[/QUOTE]

Listen, what we are talking about was the fact that the Christian "missionaries" are taking advantage of a situation, so wether or not you said any thing about killing, or starving. This is what is going people are being kill, and starved, then the same people come in and give food and shelter and say, "bless the food in the name of Jesus". So wether there is any thing wrong with this, only you can decied.

I have family and friends who live in these areas and, when you can't walk outside because you may get shot or bombed. When the building next dor to you get blow apart, and all of your freinds die, or loose everything they have. Only then can you really grasp what it is that is going on.

You have your path we have are path, just as you feel that it is ok, for the conversion of muslims. Do you think that we want muslims to be converted, no. Why would you want someone to stay from the path that you believe is correct? You cant just say, "to believe in god is enough, does it matter what religion?" Of cource it does, if you believe that believing in god is enough then become a muslim. We believe in one God, so then that should be enough? Correct?