Christians worship shawarma!

ProudToBeaMuslim

This is a very funny article I found on http://www.muslim-responses.com
Please don't take it seriously!!
Enjoy!!

Ya Shawarma!

Sami Zaatari

Sadly in this day and age the enemies and opponents of Islam have a very low intellectual capacity, so therefore they rely on very low class and un-sophisticated arguments to level against Islam. One such clown is a Christian who goes by the nick name of Christian Prince, who is an Arab Christian, and owner of the website www.investigateislam.com.

Sadly, this Christian is known for making some of the worst arguments you can ever hear, they are pitiful at best, yet what's more disappointing is that many Christians buy into it, and start using the same rubbish as well. If it couldn't get any worst there are Christian websites who are also linking to this clown, so obviously they also seem to view his arguments as being some-what credible.

Well, I thought I would apply this same method against the Christians in this case, although this isn't the best route to take, the only reason I do this is to show the Christians that if they want to play the game of silly arguments, then two can play that game, and not only that, I can play it much better and actually make a semi-valid point! So from the out-set let me say I don't believe in such argumentation, this article is simply a lesson to teach for certain Christians, and it is also for Muslims to use against the specific type of Christians I mentioned above. So if you ever come across a Christian who wants to play games with you, such as Christian prince, then feel free to use what's about to be written, I am sure you will enjoy it.

First things first, in case you don't know what shawarma is ( which I highly doubt, everyone knows what shawarma is!), shawarma is a very famous middle-eastern sandwich, it is like the mid-eastern version of fast-food, instead of the burger, you have the shawarma. Shawarma can come in chicken, meat, or lamb, heck it can even come in pork now thanks to westerners! So shawarma is basically a nice middle-eastern sandwich, very tasty and enjoyable, I am sure you will love it if you haven't already tried it, in fact it is so good the Israelis are trying to claim they invented it, off course the Zionists will never cease to steal everything that's not theirs, even a sandwich!

Okay, now as you all know, the majority of Christians believe that Jesus is God, and they worship him as well. Now this is the same Jesus who is called a Lamb of God:

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God (John 1:26)

You will constantly hear Christians always calling Jesus the Lamb, he was a perfect Lamb, innocent, and was sacrificed, just like a Lamb! I mean I could go on and quote the countless of other lamb verses, and the nice 7 headed lamb, but I think you all get it already.

So in conclusion, the fact is this, Christians worship shawarma! Hallelujah! Praise the Shawarma!

And Allah Knows Best!

www.muslim-responses.com

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
LOL :D thats very funny and i have visited that website and it really annoyed me and the arguments are extremely faulty lol :) i contacted him several times questionning him but no response ;) wonder why lol