CIA agents from all world descend on Pak border

MOSABJA

According to Guardian UK paper,"CIA agents from all over the world have reportedly been pulled into the Afghan-Pakistan border area"

Looks like Iblis is calling all his minions this time, we should be prepared for unheard of levels of civil strife and choas on the streets of Pakistan, as CIA-RAW-MOSSAD Nexus will seek to take destabilization to a new level in our cities.

ISI will be tested to breaking point these coming weeks

Pakistan Orders Troops to Open Fire on U.S. Forces to Stop Raids

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Pakistan's military has ordered its forces to open fire if U.S. troops launch another air or ground raid across the Afghan border, an army spokesman said Tuesday.

The orders, which come in response to a highly unusual Sept. 3 ground attack by U.S. commandos, are certain to heighten tension between Washington and a key ally against terrorism.

Pakistan's civilian leaders have protested the raid but say the dispute should be resolved through diplomatic channels.

However, army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas told The Associated Press that after U.S. helicopters ferried troops into a militant stronghold in the South Waziristan tribal region, the military told field commanders to prevent any similar raids.

"The orders are clear," Abbas said in an interview. "In case it happens again in this form, that there is a very significant detection, which is very definite, no ambiguity, across the border, on ground or in the air: open fire."

Reportedly, the US F-18 Hornet fighters took off from the Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan, entered into Pakistan and flew over its territory for 11 minutes. However, two Pakistan F-16 fighters have compelled them to leave the area

WANA: Pakistan Army and local tribes on Monday foiled an attempt of US troops to enter inside Pakistan’s territory through two American helicopters.

According to sources, US troops boarded on two helicopters were trying to enter onto Pakistan’s areas near Angoor Adda along Pak-Afghan border when local tribes and troops of Pakistan army resisted the move and opened fire, forcing US helicopters to return.

Shahzad

pak army is playing double game. I can start praising them untill they completly back-off from US mission and kick US join cheif is staff micheal molin away from islamabad today

I still think its drama going on. As our air cheif said that we cant sstrike back without orders.
Also, our SISSY defence minister said that its not necessary that we shud pick sword to defend the country. We can defend it with peace.. how lame

Khalil2u

Don't be fooled

Salaam from America. Did you guys think that America would stop at these 2 wars? This has been long coming. I think that you guys from other countries think America hates Islam. Most people in America don't have a clue of what Islam is. They could tell you nothing not 1 thing about Islam. Islamic terrorist is just the scapegoat term the Bush administration uses to scare Americans. It is not America it is the greed of the American government. Allah sent almost All of the black gold to Muslim populated areas. If lettuce was the #1 export in Muslim lands do you think America wold be there? If diamonds weren't in Africa would England still be there to dig it up and take the riches back to England? You see there is a group that people chose to ignore and they are NWO new world order. Chaos is what they need in order to rob people without them having a clue until it is to late. George Bush and his dad are all apart of this group. Bush has stock and ownership of defense companies and oil companies. So every weapons are used in any country most likely they got it from the US. That means $$$$$ for Bush or anyone involved in NWO. Anytime oil is sold some fat cat is making a killing. They make it seem like Muslims are the only ones profiting. But Bush makes money to. Money is what he wants. Chaos is the only way to get it. The average person would never think to invest in guns and weaponry. They think well McDonald's will be there forever making money I'll invest in that. You dont think war because every country is not always at war. Thats where their wrong. The US makes and sells the biggest and best weaponry and sell it around the world. So when a war breaks out it will not end without each side shooting at the other without an American gun. It is the objective of the NWO to keep one of their own in power and when they get there they do this to stay in control of all that money. NWO is not only the US they are every where working secretly to throw countries off balance spread lies from all corners of the world so they can have what they think is the real power. It was very unexpected that they ran into the people of Allah and they are so strong and can not be defeated. They thought they would come cause caos so they could sell their guns and steal as much black gold as they could. I don't think for one second this is a holy war or America against Islam. The American government still can't get sunni and shia right. They have never said they are fighting Islam but terrorists who fd up a whole lot of money on 911. Pakistan is where they say Osama is so how long did you think it would take for Bush to come there? He is definitely going to do something big there so the chaos will continue. He probably thinks a NWO representative will not run the white house for at least 4 more years. So it has to be real fd up so the chaos can remain for the next NWO to step in. whom ever he is. For that matter Obama and McCain are both a part of the click. Kennedy was not a part of NWO look what happened to him. The NWO runs the biggest corperations in the world they head governments. We as Muslims should place our faith in Allah SWT for protection. Well let me stop now because I could go on and on. Good night:SMILY153:

MuhammadAbdAllah

Pakistan's leaders are US puppets

Pakistan need to get the military out of their goverment otherwise soon you will see NATO inside Pakistan too killing innocent civilians. US wants to be in pakistan because of its nuclear and because it is has borders with Iran.

nori suja'i

That's how the big powers tactic showed. they created sophisticated weapons to keep and to sell. how are they to test it live if there is no war, so they created the war too.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Salaam from America. Did you guys think that America would stop at these 2 wars? This has been long coming. I think that you guys from other countries think America hates Islam. Most people in America don't have a clue of what Islam is. They could tell you nothing not 1 thing about Islam. Islamic terrorist is just the scapegoat term the Bush administration uses to scare Americans. It is not America it is the greed of the American government. Allah sent almost All of the black gold to Muslim populated areas. If lettuce was the #1 export in Muslim lands do you think America wold be there? If diamonds weren't in Africa would England still be there to dig it up and take the riches back to England? You see there is a group that people chose to ignore and they are NWO new world order. Chaos is what they need in order to rob people without them having a clue until it is to late. George Bush and his dad are all apart of this group. Bush has stock and ownership of defense companies and oil companies. So every weapons are used in any country most likely they got it from the US. That means $$$$$ for Bush or anyone involved in NWO. Anytime oil is sold some fat cat is making a killing. They make it seem like Muslims are the only ones profiting. But Bush makes money to. Money is what he wants. Chaos is the only way to get it. The average person would never think to invest in guns and weaponry. They think well McDonald's will be there forever making money I'll invest in that. You dont think war because every country is not always at war. Thats where their wrong. The US makes and sells the biggest and best weaponry and sell it around the world. So when a war breaks out it will not end without each side shooting at the other without an American gun. It is the objective of the NWO to keep one of their own in power and when they get there they do this to stay in control of all that money. NWO is not only the US they are every where working secretly to throw countries off balance spread lies from all corners of the world so they can have what they think is the real power. It was very unexpected that they ran into the people of Allah and they are so strong and can not be defeated. They thought they would come cause caos so they could sell their guns and steal as much black gold as they could. I don't think for one second this is a holy war or America against Islam. The American government still can't get sunni and shia right. They have never said they are fighting Islam but terrorists who fd up a whole lot of money on 911. Pakistan is where they say Osama is so how long did you think it would take for Bush to come there? He is definitely going to do something big there so the chaos will continue. He probably thinks a NWO representative will not run the white house for at least 4 more years. So it has to be real fd up so the chaos can remain for the next NWO to step in. whom ever he is. For that matter Obama and McCain are both a part of the click. Kennedy was not a part of NWO look what happened to him. The NWO runs the biggest corperations in the world they head governments. We as Muslims should place our faith in Allah SWT for protection. Well let me stop now because I could go on and on. Good night:SMILY153:

Quite an interesting theory my friend. I have read about NWO, free manson & that kinda staff. Sounds like a noval from Dan Brown. haha...

Nevertheless, I somehow agree with you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What the US does not have is manpower. The bottom line is one day they will need someone to pull the trigger, push the button , or whatever they do..and there will be noone on that side...

And the Muslims will be marching singing Allah Akbar on horseback..Insha'Allah..all one and some billion of us..

MOSABJA

They have been playing double game for a long time.

the issue is that Army or gov is not gonna back off from Wot any time soon.At least till they are not economically and internally able to confront US.

but what's happening is that a line is drawn for US.they cant cross that line.If Allah wills they will back of from Wot if US pushes them too hard.

i wish there be more tensions some more hot action.hot pursuit retaliation.It will help our nation get united.The tribe,army people and taliban as well .Tensions have already produced cohesion.

PESHAWAR: Every Ahmedzai Wazir tribesman will fight US forces on Afghani soil if their incursions into South Waziristan continue, a 3,000-strong jirga ruled on Wednesday.

The jirga consisting of pro-government tribal elders and pro-Taliban clerics was held in Wana.

“Each and every Ahmedzai Wazir tribesman, be young or old, will take up arms against the US and fight alongside the Pakistan Army,” eyewitnesses told Daily Times, quoting pro-Taliban Noor Muhammad reading a unanimous resolution at the end of the jirga.

The resolution came hours after US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Admiral Michael Mullen met the Pakistani political and military leadership in Islamabad to defuse tension between the two countries following the September 3 US-led ground assault in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).

“We will take the war to Afghanistan to confront the Americans,” the resolution said.

nori suja'i

Remember that our enemy will infiltrating us not thru' their colour but only thru' their ideology and by using our own ppl to betray us secretly.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Salaam from America. Did you guys think that America would stop at these 2 wars? This has been long coming.
. . . . .
Pakistan is where they say Osama is so how long did you think it would take for Bush to come there? He is definitely going to do something big there so the chaos will continue. He probably thinks a NWO representative will not run the white house for at least 4 more years. So it has to be real fd up so the chaos can remain for the next NWO to step in. whom ever he is. For that matter Obama and McCain are both a part of the click. Kennedy was not a part of NWO look what happened to him. The NWO runs the biggest corperations in the world they head governments. We as Muslims should place our faith in Allah SWT for protection. Well let me stop now because I could go on and on. Good night:SMILY153:
:salam2: Sister,

You are so right sister. Yes... We as Muslims should place our faith in Allah SWT for protection all the time. This is our only correct choice.

:wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
What brother MOSABJA wrote more than a year ago is becoming more and more true every day.
May Allah (SWT) help and soon, because it is getting worse by the day.
:wasalam:

mali1

According to Guardian UK paper,"CIA agents from all over the world have reportedly been pulled into the Afghan-Pakistan border area"

Looks like Iblis is calling all his minions this time, we should be prepared for unheard of levels of civil strife and choas on the streets of Pakistan, as CIA-RAW-MOSSAD Nexus will seek to take destabilization to a new level in our cities.

ISI will be tested to breaking point these coming weeks

[/B]

A couple of questions for you brother:

1. How is this article related to the 'deen'. I have been asked this question many times so I am very careful these days.
2. Isn't CIA agents in Pakistan for a long time overseeing the Afghanistan adminstration/war? What is new about this? Isn't CIA working hand-in-hand with ISI?
3. Why would CIA-RAW-MOSSAD have to do anything in Pakistan to 'destabilize"? Isn't Pakistan been doing that for the last 20 years or so (since Zia-ul-Haq died)? Do u think its stable in any way?
4. Who are you calling "Iblis"? Is it ISI or CIA/RAW?????? In my opinion, its all relative :))

Salamualiakum (Peace)

A couple of questions for you brother:

1. How is this article related to the 'deen'. I have been asked this question many times so I am very careful these days.
2. Isn't CIA agents in Pakistan for a long time overseeing the Afghanistan adminstration/war? What is new about this? Isn't CIA working hand-in-hand with ISI?
3. Why would CIA-RAW-MOSSAD have to do anything in Pakistan to 'destabilize"? Isn't Pakistan been doing that for the last 20 years or so (since Zia-ul-Haq died)? Do u think its stable in any way?
4. Who are you calling "Iblis"? Is it ISI or CIA/RAW?????? In my opinion, its all relative :))

Salamualiakum (Peace)

well i got one answer for u and every1 on this forum.......

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackb3ard911#p/f/31/FVQWpsnTCIE