Come on people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirah20

:salam2:
That was really rude!!! this sister is a new Muslim and your acting like her feelings aren't even valid, just because you have had time to know more, to learn more don't stick your nose up at her!!!! You are a sister in Islam and should have more respect for the Ummah than to act like that :astag:
:wasalam:

first of all my comment wasn't directed at her but to some people on the forum. secondly before the sister jumps up with judgment maybe she should see the root of why some people feel angry. I already see muslims being juged by non-muslim 24/7, and I most certainly don't want to see muslims doing the same. I have more respect for my ummah then anyone and if someone is speaking ill about muslims then i'll put that person in their place. this site attracts many reverts and I don't want them to see muslims judging other muslims. "muslims speak about others VERY rude" please you should see how muslims are being treated. you're talking about people who are being terrorized in their on land and their called the terrorists. I hear muslims being called "haters" on the news and I don't need a muslim to echo that for me. we have many muslims (munafikeens) hating on other muslims and that needs to be stopped.

Amirah20

That is sad and i real don't read the middle easter posts but i agree Islam is about love, faith, and togetherness but let's be honest a lot of muslim hate Jews & Christians ( which doesn't nothing other than waste energy) even though Islams is not about hate. I too don't want to be around hate and thats why i don't read middle eastern situations don't get me wrong i do care about them/pray for Muslim power and if any of you care you would pray for them not talking the bad situtaions. And this website's purpose is to spread the message of Allah.Good luck to you all and May Allah give power to our middle eastern sisters & brothers Ameeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

maybe you should start reading middle eastern news if you wanna know whats really going on. And if you want to live in an illusion and believe the lies then keep reading western news (reading that will cause hate if you ask me). middle eastern news or other muslim news doesn't promote "hate" but it gives people facts. InshaAllah I'll make dua'a for our ummah who was once so great. And inshaAllah shariah will be established and banner of Islam will be ever where.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
maybe you should start reading middle eastern news if you wanna know whats really going on. And if you want to live in an illusion and believe the lies then keep reading western news (reading that will cause hate if you ask me). middle eastern news or other muslim news doesn't promote "hate" but it gives people facts. InshaAllah I'll make dua'a for our ummah who was once so great. And inshaAllah shariah will be established and banner of Islam will be ever where.

Hold on i didn't say i listen OR read western news in fact i hate listening to western news an less it is happening in the western countries cos everyones says it is a lies. And brother I don't live in illusion and what i believe is what i think is right. And Even though middle eastern or other muslims news don't mean to promote "hate" they are humans and sometime angry leads them to. Take Care!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
first of all my comment wasn't directed at her but to some people on the forum. secondly before the sister jumps up with judgment maybe she should see the root of why some people feel angry. I already see muslims being juged by non-muslim 24/7, and I most certainly don't want to see muslims doing the same. I have more respect for my ummah then anyone and if someone is speaking ill about muslims then i'll put that person in their place. this site attracts many reverts and I don't want them to see muslims judging other muslims. "muslims speak about others VERY rude" please you should see how muslims are being treated. you're talking about people who are being terrorized in their on land and their called the terrorists. I hear muslims being called "haters" on the news and I don't need a muslim to echo that for me. we have many muslims (munafikeens) hating on other muslims and that needs to be stopped.

I know how Muslims are being treated I know this because my husband was questioned by the Canadian government in order to get his residency. this has nothing to do with the sisters thread however and I still find your response to be rude and unacceptable, as well do you know the proper greeting of a Muslim is Salam?! If you want people to see your views there are other, nicer ways to go about it. And just because someone treats you badly doesn't mean you have to do the same, afterall I'm sure your not a child. The only way for people to see the real Islam is to be a good example, and you have to start with yourself before you can help others.
I think I've said all I have to about this, inshAllah please don't take this in a wrong way

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

We should always remember that we aren't perfect, and we are more likely to make mistakes. Being a muslim doesn't mean that we are perfect and we are going to Jannah for sure (May Allah SWT grant us Jannah.Amiin).

We should help one another and advice each other when we pass barriers of Islam. But simply leaving the website will not benefit you, and will not benefit anyone. If an evil act occured from someone including myself we should acknowledge the person about that certain act. In fact you are doing that person a favour, and if he/she stopped then Allah (SWT) may forgive him/her for the bad deed.

Islam is perfect my sister, but we aren't perfect. Sometimes we follow our emotions in certain issues (including myself again) and react negatively towards certain people, or idealogy instead of correcting it.

Inshallah Allah (SWT) forgive us for our mistakes, that might driven many people away from the truth. But we shouldn't let our brothers and sister leave for our mistakes, but we prefer if correcting us. That way we can learn from one another, and we can also learn from other people's mistakes.

Deleting threads isn't doesn't teach us our mistakes, and what sort of act have we committed, in order to avoid later on. But we might fall into the same mistakes not knowing if I have made mistake that Allah (SWT) will ask me about in the ay of judgement.

I would like people correcting me if I committed a mistake, and I apologies if I acted in certain way that may offended memebers and unknown guests on TTI...

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Listen brother and sisters I love you all for sake of Allah s.w.t BUT some of you are really rude to each other and I will not metion names and I think a lot of members here didnt even read the rules of the site.

so as reminder for my self and every one of you read these rules and follow them and your thread will not be deleted, the moderators go through a lot of thread and posts but when these posts are against the site rules then your post or thread will be deleted no E X C E P T I O N.

And please for Sake of Allah stop been Rude to each other and T H I N K before you reply to any of your brother or sisters.

NOTE: I swear moderators are very patient if you read the rules it says BAN any one gose against certain rules

R E A D T H E RULES OF THE WEBSITE

Oem Soufiane

Are you people serious? I come to this site a lot and I rarely see muslims “talking about Americans, Jews, and other people in VERY rude ways”. I see more muslims here trash other muslims. If you guys are wondering why some muslims speak ill about Americans, jews and “other people” maybe we ought to throw you in Palestine, Iraq, Chechnya, Kosovo, Khasmir, Somalia, Afganistan (the list goes on). Then you can talk about hate.Whenever the muslim world trys to come back stronger the non-Muslims see that as a threat. Read about history and by history I don’t mean american history which is “fairy tale”. Go read about how all the non-Muslim nations ploted against the Khalifa…I’m sure some of you don’t even know what that is. I’m not trying to paint a perfect picture for the muslims, we’re no saints either and Allah (swt) is punishing us for turning our backs on Islam. But some of you need to stop villifying the muslims. If I followed a religion based on the actions of the people then I would have no religion. The prophet (pbuh) told us to find 70 excuses for the believer and maybe its time for some of you to find one excuse.

one more thing if we want peace then shariah law should be established and our so called "muslims" leaders need to be kicked off!

MASHALLAH SISTER!!!!!! you are taking the words out of my mouth. I was starting to think, I was the only one with this opinion..

And I also don't mean to be rude to the sister, but muslims in general, she can stand up for herself if she wants to, she is not a sad converted muslima, she is a proud muslima. Everyone can speak for themselves, I am converted to, and do agree with the comments of amirah.

Probably the sister doesn't know all about the problems muslims face, even in the west, every day. I don't want to picture myself as a good muslima, but when I started in islam, I didn't immediatly wear the correct hijab, and still hung out with the kufaar, things in life where all lovely, the so called 'moderate muslims'and kufar didn't change much,

however after more and more practising(and time ofcourse) these things started to change Since I wear the proper full hijab, I understand what it feels like to be humiliated and offended every day. Maybe the sister hasn't felt this yet, but it is good to know that life isn't all peacefull and loving as a muslim, ALHAMDULILAH. wake up and smell the coffee, not to the sister who just converted, but to every other muslim talking about peace, love and so on to the kufaar.

Try for once to wear all hijab (brothers and sisters) and find out what i mean. love and peace can only be foud among the real muslims, not with the kufaar, once they all know you are muslim.

Hello everyone,
I don't know if i will be back to this website! I thought Islam was about love and togerherness and faith and what i have seen so far is unbelievable! Some people are talking about Americans, Jews, and other people in VERY rude ways and i don't want to be around hate. I know people are mad about the Middle East situation, but i thought this site was suppossed to spread the message of love and Allah...not hate.
May Allah Bless All of You

:salam2: sister

Dont be disappointed,, there are many many good folks here inshallah they will help you grow in Islam so dont leave..People tend to forget that they need to worry more about themselves..So stick around sister:)

I been reading your comments brothers/sisters and all some of you are doing is heating up the room for more arguments...Subhanallah this reminds me of the story "what colour was the dog" dont argue about something that doesnt benefit you..

Do You want to know how to get the best out of an argument? simple, avoid it!!!! :)

gr8badhshah

Oh! Allah. Guide all of us in straight path. So, that we can live in peace and prosperity.

Fi Amanillah,
Badhshah

Oem Soufiane

Dont be disappointed,, there are many many good folks here inshallah they will help you grow in Islam so dont leave..People tend to forget that they need to worry more about themselves..So stick around sister:)

I been reading your comments brothers/sisters and all some of you are doing is heating up the room for more arguments...Subhanallah this reminds me of the story "what colour was the dog" dont argue about something that doesnt benefit you..

Do You want to know how to get the best out of an argument? simple, avoid it!!!! :)

Excuse me sister but what you are saying now is something I have to respond to, it is my duty as a muslim and not to start an discussion

first of all, the issue of dealing with the kufaar is not something that doesn't benefit you, This is a very ignorent statement, it is one of the most important things to discuss here in the west, especially for converted muslims, because we will be tested by Allah with our environment, we don't have people to fall back to in our family when we feel weak, and if you fall back to the kufaar and lean on them, this is very very dangerous for our imaan,

second: avoiding an argument is also very ignorant, because how can we learn from our mistakes if we don't discuss them. I agree that useless discussions must be avoided, but this discussion is far from useless.

Oem Soufiane

also, I just saw this later, you say we need to worry more about ourselves, but that is just the whole problm, everybody is thinking about themselves and not about our brothers and sisters in the oppressed countries,

and amazing that you come with these comments that indicate that you are all about love and peace for the kufaar while your location is called: the battlefield, dunya.:SMILY286:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Listen Everyone! Our main objective here is Islam. We are not here to bite chunks out of each other, or bicker pointlessly about political issues. Nor are we here to rant and whine hopelessly about the state of this Ummah, blaming everything and everyone apart from ourselves. We are here to increase our own knowledge and pass on the message of this beautiful deen to others. You may have the drive and ambition to do great things for this Ummah, but without knowledge you obviously won't know much, therefore you cannot do much. Through the spread and application of True Islamic knowledge and with the help of Allah (swt) we will find peace.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.