compete in good deeds

hasha ameena

Assalamu alaikum..
i'll like to start this thread to be more inspired because of your stories..

i would like to ask what are the adjustments that u made when u embraced islam? is there are things you sacrificed for the religion?

-ill start..
when i start researching about the religion..i woke up one day leaving everything behind..i'm a former dancer "not just a dancer" an echieved dancer at the Cultural Center o The Philippines..i play Bow before an archery player and a good athlete...i'm very publice before i sell everything communicate to everyone....as an independent kid thats my means of leaving when i embraced islam everything is gone..as time goes by all of the material thing i've inverted is one by one going gone..i started to feel the hunger and hardships!.. but after eveything,,,i'll just tell my self Alhamdulillah! im a muslim i never felt any regrets!,,,,,,and thats when i understand that nothing can buy faith...because faith is what makes a person as a whole....Alhamdulillah....He guided me to the straight path until now.....im living with my family (Christians) and continuing to fight for islam..|nshaAllah they will will the fulfillment of life in islam....

hope u will share yours.....
Salaam!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu alaikum..

-ill start..
when i start researching about the religion..i woke up one day leaving everything behind..i'm a former dancer "not just a dancer" an echieved dancer at the Cultural Center o The Philippines..i play Bow before an archery player and a good athlete...i'm very publice before i sell everything communicate to everyone....as an independent kid thats my means of leaving when i embraced islam everything is gone..as time goes by all of the material thing i've inverted is one by one going gone..i started to feel the hunger and hardships!.. but after eveything,,,i'll just tell my self Alhamdulillah! im a muslim i never felt any regrets!,,,,,,and thats when i understand that nothing can buy faith...because faith is what makes a person as a whole....Alhamdulillah....He guided me to the straight path until now.....im living with my family (Christians) and continuing to fight for islam..|nshaAllah they will will the fulfillment of life in islam....

Salaam!

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Mashaa'Allaah your story is an inspiration in and of itself *Smile*

Jazakallah khair!