Comprehensive info on Signs of last day

BrotherZak

Salam alakum brother and sisters. I'm an african brother who is a muslim living in canada, trying my best to worship Allah and follow his commandements. I was browsing some information regarding "ala ma tu s ' aii" or signs of the last day and i was totally astonished at what i found. The following article below is a very comprehensive, yet interesting and sometimes scary sahih sources talking about the signs.

http://www.rexresearch.com/prophist/phf5mos.htm

Please read and please send it your brothers and sisters. If anything lets atleast try to ponder and contemplate on it, so that our iman is raised and we become closer to Allah.

By allah, living in Canada and in the west, i have seen with my own eyes virtually all of the minor signs.

Walakum salam...

BrotherZak

"According to another version of this report, the Prophet (saws) said: "By Him in Whose hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until wild animals talk to men, and a man speaks to his whip or his shoe, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left."

This is a clear prophecy about the modern invention of cellphones. The mention by Abu Hurairah of "whips like the tail of an ox" may be an attempt to describe the antennas on cellphones, radios, cars, and televisions. "

Wow how many times do we see this and how little do people make the connection with the last day....we literary fleeting violently towards the boom...yet how many are awake?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Here is an extract from the article posted by Brother Zak.

Timirdi recounts this Hadith from Ali ibn Abi Talib: "The Prophet said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular

We are already witnesses to many of these things.

:wasalam:

BrotherZak

:salam2:

Here is an extract from the article posted by Brother Zak.

Timirdi recounts this Hadith from Ali ibn Abi Talib: "The Prophet said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular

We are already witnesses to many of these things.

:wasalam:

Subanallah.......here is another quote this one is short, simple, but to the point "Rain will be acidic...Smoke will appear over cities (smog/haze pollution)... Earthquakes will increase... Men will try to make the desert green (the Israeli kibbutz program)... "