Confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Questions I was asked and wanted help with answers... :) thank you.

Question 1: Is your islamic god completely altruistic, completely good, is the god the highest value of love?

Question 2: Do you think the word 'killing' is a divine word? ("a word that a god should use")

Question 3: Do you think revenge and killing is something to encourage if you are an altrustic creator?

Question 4: Can you explain why the islamic god encourage killing as revenge ? See the quotes from the quran below

Sura (2:191) - And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out

Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

I am not that Great In Quran Interpretation as I AM No Scholar. but the first thing is look for the Translator , Who Who translated this. the First Surah Reference I Can Answer Because its the same Old Question that Fox and CNN Bash on.

Sura (2:191) - And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out

this is to be Interpreted in context to the Events that Took Place in Times when it was Revealed and Muslims were Forbided to Retaliate even if their Family Members have been Killed and if the People have been Droven Away from thier Houses. it was for many years that they were Forbided and that is Known as Jihad - Which mean to Struglle for the Sake of Allah. and then this revelation was revealed and they now got rights to take back their Property. so it was a really difficilt test for them.

salaam aalaikum

salaam Allaikum

Watch this Video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aBiPuUwPHs#

I think other Brothers and sister are more Knowlegable than me . and can Provide better clarification on these Verses.

Salaam Allaikum

Child of GOD

Has anyone ever heard of the "TEMPLERS"? They persecuted, jews and christians,,just letting you know in case you thought jews and christians were never persecuted

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

All your answers you can find in the following Links.

Those Ayah you put are not in context!! You must write the Ayah before and after them!

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not do aggression, for Allah loves not the aggressors. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers." (Al-Baqarah 190-194)

Terrorism Not From Islam

Quran and Hadith prove Islam's Opposition to Oppression, Terrorism and Injustice.
Read This: Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

What does Islam Say About Terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.