Convert from Kolkata or any other part of india plz help

abulzan07

Assalam Alaikom bro and sis .........Is there any convert bro from kolkata thr is sister whu accepted islam and her parents r gone mad they are behind her life torturing her n forcing her to marry a hindu so if thr is any bro whu can help her out and if any brother born or convert whu can marry her quickly then plz contact me at [email protected],[email protected],and request to all bro n sis pplz pray for her
Jazakh Allah khair

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

brother u need to talk to the imam of ur masjids to give her some help. try to get support of good muslims in ur locality.

if needed, use the help of law and police also.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Thanks but why law and police in religion./..

:astag:

in india there is freedom of religion. her parents are torturing her and forcing her to marry against her wish due to her faith.

she has a right to bring the police to guard her life and religion.

Scotpak

This "freedom of religion" in India is like a glossy poster used to advertise a product and nothing more.I recall many incidents like the butchering of Muslim's in Gujarat or killing of Christians in Assam that paint a very different story.

The best solution to the problem would be for the new believer to relocate to a Muslim majority area within the country.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
This "freedom of religion" in India is like a glossy poster used to advertise a product and nothing more.I recall many incidents like the butchering of Muslim's in Gujarat or killing of Christians in Assam that paint a very different story.

The best solution to the problem would be for the new believer to relocate to a Muslim majority area within the country.

u r partly right about India. but still its better than many nations like china. etc regarding freedom of religion.