Video Convert

apocalypse77

i bleeive allah gives hidayah to those who carefully do soul searching of their religions

this kinda reminds me of the chirstian missionaries in my country whom are marketing christianity aggresively ( esp the charismatic movements which IMO are just disney church cults) whom are using popular culture by situating religious worship in the context of popular culture ( eg rock concert to praise god) where they tell pple to convert to christianity and accept jesus as their savior or they'll go to hell without even telling pple the origins & history of christianity & trinity

at times like this i really salute and thank allah there are sm christians who do some soul searching to find out if the bible is really the true word of god. :)

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I think this story is similar to the stories of all of us former evangelicals who have embraced Islam. If a moderator sees this, how about putting it up in the revert video section.

wa salam

khalillulah

assalamu alykum
Ahmed deedat is one of my favourate scholar, he truly had profound impact on this world, may ALLAh reward him for immence contribution in propagating islam, he is truly a gifted and erudite speaker.

maasalam.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

This is a good video. May Allah strengthen and preserve his faith, and may Allah have mercy on Ahmad Deedat and reward him for his work in propagating Islam. Even now, after his death, Ahmad Deedat's debates continue to have a profound effect.

Thank you sister Amirah for starting this thread.

Regards,

Bluegazer

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah, that was amazing may Allah guide him and all of the muslims. jazakallah khair for sharing.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

Very good video. Thank you. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given him the hidayah to know & embraced Islam. Mr Ahmed Deedat is really a gifted scholar. He is simply amazing. May Allah reward him better in the hereafter, InsyaAllah. Ameen.:tti_sister:

ctfatimah78

MasyaAllah....very well said

:salam2:

First of all, Alhamdulillah to our Almighty God, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala upon His Mercy and Guidance...He has finally opened up this guy's heart to embraced Islam...

I loved this video and really enjoyed watching the guy talking (wonder what's his name? ;P) MasyaAllah he had this great ability to speak up and got the guts to reveal his identity as a muslim.....Welcome brother! Congratulations to you

You made a very interesting speech that make me wanna watch it many times.....Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah.....I wish that I had that skill! :hearts:

But as a muslim I am really ashamed of seeing myself and other muslims-born (those who say they are muslims but never ever tried to practice the Islamic pillars especially solah and fasting!) if compared with our reverted brothers & sisters....they are far much more better and knowledgeable than us!.....unlike us we're not serious (I am referring to myself especially) and never being proud of our identity...I really do hope that one day I can be a better muslimah because right now I can say that I am just "half done muslim" which is yes I wear hijab but sometimes I wear fit clothes at the same time (bad huh?)....anyway I will always pray to Allah for His guidance and protections .....I want to "hijrah" from current lifestyle to the acceptable way that Islam proposed....InsyaAllah..and let us all do the prayers and du'a...Ameen

My wish would be to gather as many muslim friends around the world as I could and hope we can sit together and exchanging ideas and sharing knowledge about Islam.....so sad to see muslim countries are leaving behind at this century.....

last but not least...thank you to the person who posted the video for us to share.....I kinda like the guy in the video and wish I could meet him one day....InsyaAllah.... ;p

:SMILY139:

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM and PEACE TO ALL