Converting or Reverting ?

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

It's interessing to read almost all of topic from our "new" brothers and sisters, starts with " Just Converted...., Im new and i Converted..."

CONVERT definition:

3. To persuade or induce to adopt a particular religion, faith, or belief.

Knowing the meaning of this word "convert" and knowing what Islam teaches us is totally opposite.

What Islam teaches us ?

The God's Messenger p.b.u.h. : said "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

In Soorah Al-A'raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:'

Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, "That was In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, "Verily we were unaware of all this." That is to say, we had no idea that You Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to worship You alone. Allah went on to explain That it was also In case you should say, "Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy us for what those liars did?" Thus, every child is born with a natural belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called in Arabic the "Fitrah".

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

Lets look up on word REVERT and it's definition wich says:

1. To return to a former condition, practice, subject, or belief.

After reading the verse from holy Qur'an and what Allah's messenger p.b.u.h., said, all we need to do is , insted of wrong word CONVERT that gives out a wrong expression, put a right word REVERT and on that way follow and fully believe, on what Allah s.w.t., and Muhammad p.b.u.h., taught us to belive and what is true .

I really hoppe that no one is going to take me wrong way, i had to point your attention on this, it's my obligation.

Jazzak Allah Khajr to all of you, may Allah s.w.t. be pleased with all of us Insha'Allah !

:wasalam: